Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MetaFives

How many stadiums have you been to?

27 posts in this topic

HighburyAshburton Grove (Emirates)AnfieldBoleyn Ground (Upton Park)Brisbane RoadCamp NouCeltic ParkCraven CottageEwood ParkThe HawthornsJJB StadiumMercedes-Benz ArenaNew DenNinian ParkOld TraffordReebook StadiumRiverside StadiumStadio Giuseppe Meazza (Stadio San Siro)Stadium of LightStamford BridgeThe ValleyUnderhillWembley (Old)White Hart LaneI think that's about it...

KC, Emirates, Anfield, White Hart Lane, Goodison, Odense BK (forget what their stadium is called), Hawthornes, Fratton Park, St Andrews, Racecourse (Wrexham), Upton Park, JJB.2lw6btk.jpg+ Old Wembley, Keepmoat (Doncaster), Walkers Stadium, Moleniuex, Stamford Bridge, Riverside, Bramall Lane, The Bescott (Walsall), Goodison Park.Been to Doncaster's old stadium as well, but I can't remember what that was called either. And had a tour round Nou Camp.

HighburyAshburton Grove (Emirates)Stamford Bridge3 Point LaneSelhurst ParkWembley (old & new)Brisbane RoadThe New DenUpton ParkThe ValleyOld TraffordThe City Ground

Bramell Lane (Sheffield Utd)St James' Park (Newcastle)Old Trafford (Man Utd)Ewood Park (Blackburn) (Bagged Traore's & Senderos' shirt)Stamford Bridge (Chelsea) (Bagged Denilson's shirt)Shite Hart Lane (Spurs)City Of Manchester (Man City)Turf Moor (Burnley)Brittania (Stoke City)St Andrews (Birmingham)Stadium Of Light (Sunderland)Ninion Park (Cardiff)Reebok Staduim (Bolton) (Bagged Gallas' shirt)Derby CountyKC Stadium (Hull)Selhurt Park (Crystal Palace)Riverside (Middlesboro)JJB (Wigan)Fratton Park (Pompey)Loads more, got the badges from all the clubs and the tickets. Can't remember any more. Will edit and add as I remember.*Never been Emirates to watch a game.

*Never been Emirates to watch a game.
u aint missed much but u should go to one of the carling cup games

Highbury, Emirates, Wembley (old), Selhurst Park, Kenilworth Road, Stadium MK, Underhill, think thats it.

emirates highburyupton parkloftos roaDselhurst parkstam bridgeshite hart lanevilla parkgoodisonelland roadewood parkst jamesmost about 4/5 years ago i hardly go these days

sh*t yehcant wait for fa cup draw this year, want someone out of premiership

Old Trafford (Man U)Gigg Lane (Bury)San Siro (Milan)Aggborough (Kidderminster)Priestfield Stadium (Gillingham)KC Stadium (Hull)Spotland (Rochdale)Elland Road (Leeds)

Highbury, Emirates, Upton park, St James park, Walkers stadiumdas it

Old TraffordMaine RoadWmbley new and old White heart LaneBEllend RoadEmirates Upton park New Den Loftus Road Craven Cottage Ewood park Afc Wimbledon's ground Gigg laneBeen to both the Jamiacan national stadium and Grenada's national stadium.and a whole load of non-league sh*t holesEllend road was by far the worst and Leeds wern't even playing

Highbury, EmiratesNew Den ( them free millwall tickets at school)Craven CottageSierra leone national stadiumAmsterdam ArenaThe ValleyUpton ParkWembley Stadium ( old one)

Bare non-leagues stadiums through playing non-league football.Played atUnderhillUpton ParkBrisbane RoadThe ValleyBeen toOTNou CampEspanyol's old stadiumEmiratesHighburyStamford BridgeWHLVilla Park

OTThe DenUpton ParkWHLDW StadiumKC StadiumGerard StadiumHighburyFratton ParkLoftus RoadCraven CottageStamford BridgeAnfieldMaine RoadEllend RoadOld WembleyNew WembleyCamp Nou that I can remember

and a whole load of non-league sh*t holesEllend road was by far the worst and Leeds wern't even playing

I've only been 2 games this season so far :blush: Going North London derby though

whlwembleybrisbane roadloftus roadvictoria roadcamp nou*need to step up my live match game*

Highbury, Emirates, Nou Camp, Selhurst Park (My local), Fratton Park, Elland Road, Craven CottageBramall Lane and Hillsborough soon.

old wembleyhighburyashburtonbrisburn road

VILLA PARKWALKERS STADIUMOLD TRAFFORDWHITE HART LANEEMIRATESUPTON PARKSTAMFORD BRIDGECITY OF MANCHESTER ( IS THAT WHAT ITS CALLED?)MILLENIUMOLD WEMBLEY

EmiratesWembleyWHLStamford bridgeCamp NeuBernabeu Estadi OlimpicHighburyCraven cottageLoftus RoadStade De franceAmsterdam ArenaEdit: Went New Den aswell , shithole of a place.