Christianity > Islam

Gambino

lol Couldn't believe my eyes when I seen my old priest in the sun today. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...uring-Mass.htmlMatch of the Deity34j2kwo.jpgA FOOTIE-mad priest reads out the Saturday scores during Mass - and asks worshippers to pray for a Man United win.Father Paddy McMahon knows that some members of his flock can't wait for Match of the Day to learn how their side did.So he reels off the final scores at the end of his early Saturday evening sermon at St John's Roman Catholic Church in Chorlton, Manchester.The lifelong United fan even says a cheeky prayer to boost his side's chances. And boss Sir Alex Ferguson occasionally pops in to pray for a win.Fr McMahon, 66, said: "Talking about football at the end of Mass means people leave with a smile on their faces."I always ask people to pray for United - and Manchester City, but then they really need it! It's a bit of fun."Red Devils fan Margaret Murphy, of Stretford, said: "His services are never boring and people come from far and wide."