Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shaian

who have you seen live...and who's show was the best

11 posts in this topic

was just reading somthing in another thread and got me thinking about who you have seen live. who have you seen live. and whos show was the best & why

Jay-ZThe FugeesNasKanye WestRick RossBow Wow (Lol)Lil' Wayne (for 20 minutes)ClipseDMX (Kinda)The GameI'm sure I'm forgetting a couple.Jay-Z's was the best, with the Clipse as the close second. The Lil' Wayne concert in 2 weeks, is going to be bananas.

jay z (3 times) (once with state prop)dizzeemos defalicia keyscassidyclipsebig moelil oesgbig pokeypaul wall(whole screwed up click)traethink there are a few more.honestly the best show i have seen was traes. the love, the vibe, everything was just perfect for that show. jay-z for a major show was best. the earls court show was pretty decent, vibes was good. the 1st time i seen him i was kinda far back but he had good supporting acts

best i've seen was Lupe Fiasco.. but Akala and R Kelly were good too.. Bashy and Kano were disapointments

Hip-hop wise, I've seen:Wu-Tang ClanGhostface (twice)Method Man & RedmanCool KidsPublic EnemyEdanDead PrezSmif N Wessun (with Buckshot)DJ PremierGrand PubaThere's more, but I just can't think right now.Best one was probably the first time I saw Ghostface, in the Subclub in Glasgow. That was pretty special.Seeing Wu-Tang (unfortunately minus ODB) was also a pretty big deal for me.Also got Lil Wayne coming up in a coupla weeks, unless the little bastard cancels again.

Jay-Z @ Hammersmith Palais.... best show I've been to.Close second: KRS-ONE @ Golden Gate Pk San Francisco.

Jay Z Wembleyby far the best one