UK FUNKY LIVE TONITE!!!

Hank Moody

doubt thers gonna be any beef tbh
init, this is funky were talking about and at wembley not some clubmay kick off if mid-skanking sumone elbows other in the eyeminor
lol are you saying you've never seen any problems at funky raves?and the Venue is irrelavent i was talking to someone who went to the Keith sweat concert at the 02 the other day and there was a lil somthing there too.

init, this is funky were talking about and at wembley not some clubmay kick off if mid-skanking sumone elbows other in the eyeminor
u people fail to see the fails in our black youth culture unfortunately.THERE WILL BE BEEF.black people in large quantities - need i say any more?but let me say more- boys amped up coz there with the man dem, wastemen who try to impress chicks with newly acquired bravado, foolish misguided youngsters- again there will definitely be beef.if not inside then outside for deff.i aint going inside but if i'm bothered you may catch me outside this ting tonite looking to catch some chicks still -

u people fail to see the fails in our black youth culture unfortunately.THERE WILL BE BEEF.black people in large quantities - need i say any more?but let me say more- boys amped up coz there with the man dem, wastemen who try to impress chicks with newly acquired bravado, foolish misguided youngsters- again there will definitely be beef.if not inside then outside for deff.i aint going inside but if i'm bothered you may catch me outside this ting tonite looking to catch some chicks still -
pretty much