Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

Man marries four women at once

29 posts in this topic

Milton Mbhele turned up in a white limousine and gave each of his four brides rings and a kiss.South African law recognises traditional polygamous marriages. Even President Jacob Zuma has three wives.Yet, while polygamy remains common among several tribes including the Zulus, simutaneous weddings are rare.44-year-old Mbhele said the joint celebration would save money by combining the festivities.

envy of all men*Salutes*the honeymoon>

lucky ladies????wag gwan wid that smad...

i only wish i could share my man with three other miserable betches

seen wats up wid u and ur negativaty

LOL4 x the moaning 4x the bitch fits4 x the emotional nonsense4 x the lack of logic. Despite its other obvious benefit, the guy is pissed.

seen wats up wid u and ur negativaty
what negativaty?

n i swear wen females live together their periods sync upso theyll be piussed x4dude better have 4 houses he can escape to

^^anywayz, if this is normal in that country then u know its some backwards place,

n i swear wen females live together their periods sync upso theyll be piussed x4dude better have 4 houses he can escape to
oh please tell me ur joking :lol:

LOL4 x the moaning 4x the bitch fits4 x the emotional nonsense4 x the lack of logic. Despite its other obvious benefit, the guy is pissed.
lolnt even brothaeach one is fully aware that their others doing everything right that their doing wrongsplit yur time equally between them at first, then give the best behaved one an unfair amount of yur timenever complain to anywife, just hint at the fact the cause of yur woe is never present when yur with yur other wivesthe result of all of the above is 4 women that are constantly unsure of their value to you as a wife and their general relevance to yur life A.K.A a well behaved wivestiss a shame western society has long crucified the practice of taking multiple wives... tiss a shame indeed

Africa stays on Autofail. they can bareley feed one mouth, but still breed like maggots smh

Because everyone is starving in africa right?smh
lol @ responding to venomguy thinks jew's are responsible for him reaching his overdraft limit

You dont get rich middle class teenagers that are unhappy and hate life so turn to drugs and self harm in Africathat sh*t only happens in western countriesAsk esquilax

^^anywayz, if this is normal in that country then u know its some backwards place,
So is the Middles East and other Islamic States that agree with Polygamy. My great grandad had 9 wives by the age of 27 so the family story goes

So is the Middles East and other Islamic States that agree with Polygamy. My great grandad had 9 wives by the age of 27 so the family story goes
No. In Islam it's only allowed providing you can treat them all with equal love and respect and the limit is four. And you will never find a Muslim marrying four women at once.

back in the day it was needed to spread the human race, if one man had one woman then there bare women going unseeded/society back in them day needed big family loads of hands, since the population starts getting mad out of control they change the standards in new religion

No. In Islam it's only allowed providing you can treat them all with equal love and respect and the limit is four. And you will never find a Muslim marrying four women at once.
Is that right? And many a muslim woman in poly marriages suffer at the hands of their husbands. But never the less, I'd rather marry 4 officially than 20 just like that

Is that right? And many a muslim woman in poly marriages suffer at the hands of their husbands. But never the less, I'd rather marry 4 officially than 20 just like that
That is something which no Islamic country condones so you can't use that as a reason why they are backwards

That is something which no Islamic country condones so you can't use that as a reason why they are backwards
Lets stop the Islam thing, don't want to touch anybody the wrong way .Whats with the target practice today bro? Am I vulnerable or sumthin lol

THIS IS AFRICAA swift backhand handles all of that nonsense.

lol when they all cycle at the same timecheez