Man marries four women at once

Grafter

Milton Mbhele turned up in a white limousine and gave each of his four brides rings and a kiss.South African law recognises traditional polygamous marriages. Even President Jacob Zuma has three wives.Yet, while polygamy remains common among several tribes including the Zulus, simutaneous weddings are rare.44-year-old Mbhele said the joint celebration would save money by combining the festivities.

LOL4 x the moaning 4x the bitch fits4 x the emotional nonsense4 x the lack of logic. Despite its other obvious benefit, the guy is pissed.
lolnt even brothaeach one is fully aware that their others doing everything right that their doing wrongsplit yur time equally between them at first, then give the best behaved one an unfair amount of yur timenever complain to anywife, just hint at the fact the cause of yur woe is never present when yur with yur other wivesthe result of all of the above is 4 women that are constantly unsure of their value to you as a wife and their general relevance to yur life A.K.A a well behaved wivestiss a shame western society has long crucified the practice of taking multiple wives... tiss a shame indeed

lucky ladies????wag gwan wid that smad...
i only wish i could share my man with three other miserable betches
^^anywayz, if this is normal in that country then u know its some backwards place,
So is the Middles East and other Islamic States that agree with Polygamy. My great grandad had 9 wives by the age of 27 so the family story goes

^^anywayz, if this is normal in that country then u know its some backwards place,
So is the Middles East and other Islamic States that agree with Polygamy. My great grandad had 9 wives by the age of 27 so the family story goes
No. In Islam it's only allowed providing you can treat them all with equal love and respect and the limit is four. And you will never find a Muslim marrying four women at once.

No. In Islam it's only allowed providing you can treat them all with equal love and respect and the limit is four. And you will never find a Muslim marrying four women at once.
Is that right? And many a muslim woman in poly marriages suffer at the hands of their husbands. But never the less, I'd rather marry 4 officially than 20 just like that

Is that right? And many a muslim woman in poly marriages suffer at the hands of their husbands. But never the less, I'd rather marry 4 officially than 20 just like that
That is something which no Islamic country condones so you can't use that as a reason why they are backwards

That is something which no Islamic country condones so you can't use that as a reason why they are backwards
Lets stop the Islam thing, don't want to touch anybody the wrong way .Whats with the target practice today bro? Am I vulnerable or sumthin lol