what do u think?

o-guy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost count of the amount of foolish, ignorant, thick-as-sh*t replies in this thread, trying to sift through them in order to find anything of note was quite torturous.Among themO-ManTitanMarlonLeiutenantSmadsWere the only people that seemed to actually have a clue about anything (I may have missed some).A lot of people on here will complain about all this racist sh*t they think is wrong or right and how so and so is a devil or x and y are hoes and they say it as if their thoughts come from a place of righteousness or at least common sense.But when a thread like this comes up you can seriously see that it seems most of those on this site are thick. And many people on here who are not thick but intelligent are massively ignorant.Not sure if I can myself be bothered to write a reply because reading other peoples has been exhausting.

I lost count of the amount of foolish, ignorant, thick-as-sh*t replies in this thread, trying to sift through them in order to find anything of note was quite torturous.Among themO-ManTitanMarlonLeiutenantSmadsWere the only people that seemed to actually have a clue about anything (I may have missed some).A lot of people on here will complain about all this racist sh*t they think is wrong or right and how so and so is a devil or x and y are hoes and they say it as if their thoughts come from a place of righteousness or at least common sense.But when a thread like this comes up you can seriously see that it seems most of those on this site are thick. And many people on here who are not thick but intelligent are massively ignorant.Not sure if I can myself be bothered to write a reply because reading other peoples has been exhausting.
You can sit on your high horse and critisize peoples intelligence all day long but your post was pointless. Either tell us why you think most of people on here are thick or don't waste our time.

You can sit on your high horse and critisize peoples intelligence all day long but your post was pointless. Either tell us why you think most of people on here are thick or don't waste our time.
:!:

Not even a high horse thing though I'm aware when I was writing it that that was hot it would come across but IDC tbh, Hardly a waste of your timeBut when I see people saying things like'Mixed guys with white moms are darker and are more road''Its been proven Black people are the most accepting' (the irony was almost painful)'mixed guys who slag off white culture are lost'It is hard not to call people thick or any other name under the sun, your seriously asking for explanations? Can you not read that yourself and think WHAT THE f*ck ARE THESE PEOPLE ON.Or do you just think Its wierd that I do?And tbf, when I say thick, I don't actually mean lacking intelligence, I just mean they are wankers.

i have to c/sif u have a view point express itcalling me (i say me becuz my name wasn't there) or anyone else stupid without explaining y achieves nothing and to be frank i would like to knw y u think my view point is stupid and or ignorant

Not even a high horse thing though I'm aware when I was writing it that that was hot it would come across but IDC tbh, Hardly a waste of your timeBut when I see people saying things like'Mixed guys with white moms are darker and are more road''Its been proven Black people are the most accepting' (the irony was almost painful)'mixed guys who slag off white culture are lost'It is hard not to call people thick or any other name under the sun, your seriously asking for explanations? Can you not read that yourself and think WHAT THE f*ck ARE THESE PEOPLE ON.Or do you just think Its wierd that I do?And tbf, when I say thick, I don't actually mean lacking intelligence, I just mean they are wankers.
:lol: I get the feeling the people who typed out them comments just threw them out there and never really thought them through.

@ Subzero, do you see what I mean though?I know I come across like a c*nt for coming here and acting all 'I'm smarter than you' but it wasn't supposed to come across like that BUT I can't help but get irritated by things like thatWtf goes through peoples minds+Oguy I'll reply to your OP when I've gathered my thoughts a little btter

tbh i reckon the way a mixed race person turns out is down to environment more than what parent is white like what someone said
firstly let me point out that when sumone asks a mixed race person what they are, and they respond "black", that is as if to say they are JUST black... which is not truei dn't think it matters which parent brought u up, your skin complexion (i see mariah carey and obama the exact same way) your surrondings, or even hw u see yurself(i'm sure their is a black person sum where that was adopted by a white family and feels he can identify more with the average white person than he can the average white person)i think its a matter of genetics and fact

In a white country, a mixed person is often seen as blackIn a black country, a mixed person is often seen as white
For real?
that is not truea mixed race person that has predominantly white features and light skin complexion is just seen as sumthing else but in my experience a mixed race person with black features regardless of hw light his skin are still seen as black (albinos are still seen as black)

In a white country, a mixed person is often seen as blackIn a black country, a mixed person is often seen as white
For real?
that is not truea mixed race person that has predominantly white features and light skin complexion is just seen as sumthing else but in my experience a mixed race person with black features regardless of hw light his skin are still seen as black (albinos are still seen as black)
Well,i know of some mixed people who used to get called blufonyo in ghana (they are half ghanaian)

For real?
Well,i know of some mixed people who used to get called blufonyo in ghana (they are half ghanaian)
Never heard that term. A lot of Ghanaians will call a mixed person Broni. Gets me mad still.

For real?
my lightskin bredrin got called oyinbo by the nigerians when they thought he was mixraceeven by lightskin nigerians