Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

i look at stacey slater and think....

41 posts in this topic

if i have the same disorder as her, i kno people cqll me crazy n no one else has said to me go doctors but tbh i dnt relli stay in a place too long, say one month il b in a hostel nex il b in brum wid a freind then next week bk at my mumzys then wid my broi do like attention u kno everyone does, i like to b byself and jus smoke till i pass outaswell so idk u rekon i shud get check up, i kno its a soap bt its real life issues init

See this is where the BBC are slacking. Channel 4 would've set up a hotline if this was on Hollyoaks.Also, I have no idea what you're talking about. I was expecting to come in here and read the word "slag".

the bipolar tingi reckon i might have it, i dont know though, there must b some deep down reason i go on mad ones and get myself in certain situations im not proud of, some sort of disorder

im biploar but i dnt kno what the f*ck ur talkin about

ur bipolar yeh so what makes u bipolar then

See this is where the BBC are slacking. Channel 4 would've set up a hotline if this was on Hollyoaks.Also, I have no idea what you're talking about. I was expecting to come in here and read the word "slag".
lol this

i have a mood disorder bipolar II i dont get manic just hypomanic i have to take mood stabilisers so i dnt jump off a building thinkin i can fly or get so depressed i try to kill myself, again

ur bipolar yeh so what makes u bipolar then
LMAO.
:lol::lol: shettbh if i dont know sumthing, i just google it quik ting and come like im an expert man

I was expecting to come in here and read the word "slag".
/thread

nar i dont have the suicide feeling, im too tough for that, i have feelings of pure evil thoughts,and like i siad go on mad ones like how stacey does, if u watch enders u kno what im goin on about

You not go Bi-Polar you just love cum in ur bucket twice ad ay

nar i dont have the suicide feeling, im too tough for that, i have feelings of pure evil thoughts, i once forced my ex and hump her leg wen she didnt want me too, but idk if im sick
that aint exactly bipolar tho is itbipolar is mood disorder u go from being extremely high to extrememly lowit wouldnt matter how strong u are outside factors dont really affect the moods they just happeni used to think i was strong, then that all jumped out the window

ye ur probs right

also u dnt wanna go on medication just for the sake of itcoz the side effects may not be desirable, they range from weight gain to infertilityso boy

for the sake of what, i jus watched eastenders and seen some characteristic of mine in her, im not sayin quick call the whitecoats, im jus sayin how the posibilty could b thereobviously i dnt get the suicide thoughts bt yeh jus sayin

i dont watch Eastenders, and neither am i a psychiatristbt whats the Stacey thing?

shes got bi-polar and i think shes on a high? well not high bt u kno what i mean

tbh I wouldn't use a fictional character in a soap opera to diagnose myself with a medical condition.

i swear its her mum that has bipolar, stacey is just any random yat.

My ex was diagnosed with HPD (Histrionic Personality Disorder).....hence she's my EXI on the other hand diagnosed myself with Megalomania