Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_r

IPHONE 3GS on orange

20 posts in this topic

thought it was just the 3G...because O2 had the rights for 3gs...but just read that orange getting the 3gs aswell..... :blink:

Im on T-Mob but was looking to switch over to o2 for the iPhone, dunno whether to wait it out now.

Im on T-Mob but was looking to switch over to o2 for the iPhone, dunno whether to wait it out now.
id wait still....02 is over..i thinks personally.....tmobile and orange merge will be strong !

orange is swagt-mob has no signaln tbh i heard its the old iphones theyll b sellingsaid it many times apple >>>_____their hype game is alot

orange is swagt-mob has no signaln tbh i heard its the old iphones theyll b sellingsaid it many times apple >>>_____their hype game is alot
Rumoured to be the 3gs and the older models

Orange UK and Apple have reached an agreement to bring iPhone 3G and 3GS to Orange UK customers later this year. Orange globally now offers iPhone in 28 countries and territories.Orange, which has the largest 3G network covering more people in the UK than any other operator, will sell iPhone in all Orange direct channels including Orange shops, the Orange webshop and Orange telesales channels, as well as selected high street partners. A pre-registration site for customers to log their interest has been launched at www.Orange.co.uk/iPhone

So what about T-Mob?When does the merger officially happen?

Looks like Voda is getting a piece too

Vodafone has inked a deal said to have been signed only last night as a defensive move to stave subscriber defections. The new agreement sees Vodafone selling the iPhone 3G and 3GS to the UK and Ireland in early 2010, a bit later than the Orange Apple expected before Christmas.
After having an iPhone 3G and 3GS, I think a Blackberry or Pre is my next dinger though. HTC Hero looks alright too but it's not really about having a touchscreen-only phone.

pissed i shudda waited...needed a phone tho...

Haven't even had mine 3 weeks yet.Feel like T-mobile are laughing at me for not continuing my contract....which ended yesterday(28th) as well... if I had waited until it ran out to get the phone instead of being fass, then I would have seen this and probably would have waited.Oh well.

yeh but when i bought it o2 were advertising that iphone was exclusive to o2, so i considered the price i was paying for exclusivity, now the prices should be changed compared to the new contracts offered by other phone providers

Haven't even had mine 3 weeks yet.Feel like T-mobile are laughing at me for not continuing my contract....which ended yesterday(28th) as well... if I had waited until it ran out to get the phone instead of being fass, then I would have seen this and probably would have waited.Oh well.
Lol im not gonna lie, as soon as i saw this i throught of u n ur underhandedness in aquiring the fone....karma can be a beaaaaaaaaaast sometimes man :|snm

LOL underhandedness and karma you know.I done nothing wrong lmao.Still, I got a good deal.

keep tellin urself that mate...and yes that deal was a good one....but at what cost....