Tesco model is an illegal..

Afroman

i wonder how many europeans needed visas 70 years ago when they were raiding Gambia like theyd never seen gold beforeOh wait...This aint no land of milk and honey, they luv to sit on how many thousands migrate here, but hardly mention the significant figures of those who continue to leave Cough up 7.7 trillion in reparations or stfu

i wonder how many europeans needed visas 70 years ago when they were raiding Gambia like theyd never seen gold beforeOh wait...This aint no land of milk and honey, they luv to sit on how many thousands migrate here, but hardly mention the significant figures of those who continue to leave Cough up 7.7 trillion in reparations or stfu
i hear you.Also, i am baft how african countries owe the europeans money, when i dun though the european countries owe far more?Smh

Yeah working class white people were responsible for colonialism and slavery.Grow a brain or stfu

working class white people have very limited influence over boarder control policies, despite whatever impression u and ur democratic mindset may be underForward slash, working class whites had slaves, even tho the invasion i was referring to was couple hundred years post the slavery abolition actsThrowing that one out there

working class brits may not be responsible for colonialism but they gained from itthe GERMAN STATE (which means EVERYBODY'S TAX) was made responsible for the holocaustthey compensated all the jews. they didnt ask the members of the nazi party alone to pay did theyso NO SUNSHINE u are the f*ck*ng stupid d*ckhead who needs to grow a brain or STFUas if the profits that england gained were not enjoyed by everyone.thats not even the main argument here, the girl may have to go back thats allbut dont chat sh*t about working class not being accountable

lolol my mum was tellin me bout thisu knw what happenthe immigrant woman won some competition tesco was doing, so one asian women got jealous and grassed her up 2 immigration because of it. Some idiot, she will probably loose her job
I don't know whether to laugh my f*ck*ng arse off or call her a f*ck*ng bitch for being so badmind.I'll come back in an hour...