Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vtec

deaded Ps3!! NOOO!!!

8 posts in this topic

Ps3 has partially died on me...got the 60gb model. Plays disc based games for up to 45mins, then reader jams and you can hear the motor whizzing back an forth like a broken record player.checked the discs and there fine, defo the ps3Plays downloaded hdd based games perfectly no freeze, just disc based gamesAnyone had this issue? recommendations, help and tips appreciated.(no warranty on it, as its expired)

pissedken >>> guile btw

pissedken >>> guile btw
shoot ... could it be from over playing?im sure sony will replce like microsoft....

pissedken >>> guile btw
Lolhave considered doing an exchange for a ps3 slim model. I'll get away with it, when they test it as fault doesn't kick in until 45mins of play.

call sony
u got a direct helpline no handy?

pissedken >>> guile btw
Lolhave considered doing an exchange for a ps3 slim model. I'll get away with it, when they test it as fault doesn't kick in until 45mins of play.
do that...take it to game station..i did with my xbox....when it overheated... went to them and they checked played fine and bought my ps3...also take check what price CEX offer for an exchange...if you take games station they beat that offer.

pissedken >>> guile btw
do that...take it to game station..i did with my xbox....when it overheated... went to them and they checked played fine and bought my ps3...also take check what price CEX offer for an exchange...if you take games station they beat that offer.
might try that.