Dating/Relationship single parents and vice versa.

Vtec

No.1 I wouldn’t get involved if I detected a hint of warfare going on, behind the scenes. Nor would I try to dis-respect a nex man trying to play daddy day care.[/size][/font] Got my friend, in such a situation met a girl who has a young child, seeing each other for about 6 months or so. But he is getting threats from baby father about interfering with his kid. I’m telling him to step out not worth it and he’s just being used a pawn or worst still getting his life ended, but he's not listening. The girl, is being bitch to her baby father tryna happy families with my man. Rubbing salt into wounds as the baby father has a restraining order in place, not to contact her and limited access to his daughter Only gonna end up in tears and somebody getting damaged. Any of you been in such a situation? Parents or non parents!? Parents I can understand to a point if the other parents don’t wanna be involved in the child’s life fair enough. But still exposing ur child to nuff man or girls = fail. Non parents, would you wanna go play happy families with a next mans/woman’s child? Discuss…

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in that situationthe ur fren needs to jus cut out from now before he gets her pregnantbut i do applaud the men that get into relationships with women who already have youts, i respect the men that understand and want the WHOLE packagei personally wouldnt get involved with a single parent because im not settled, i dont want to be in a childs life, and then out again

in that situationthe ur fren needs to jus cut out from now before he gets her pregnantbut i do applaud the men that get into relationships with women who already have youts, i respect the men that understand and want the WHOLE packagei personally wouldnt get involved with a single parent because im not settled, i dont want to be in a childs life, and then out again
But what about this case, the childs father. Seems to want to be able to be with his child. But the girl has f*cked him over with a restraining order and limited access. And add the rest...If that was me the BF, im looking to kill this dude. And this is what im saying to my man, needs to watch his back and step the f*ck back.

But what about this case, the childs father. Seems to want to be able to be with his child. But the girl has f*cked him over with a restraining order and limited access. And add the rest...If that was me the BF, im looking to kill this dude. And this is what im saying to my man, needs to watch his back and step the f*ck back.
yh ur friend needs to leave

It really depends on the type of single parent your talking about, I wouldnt not be with someone because of there past (depending on the situation obviously) but baby mother drama is not something i wish to be involved in really, i don't wish to have some psycho girl causing me kaos and stress. If the woman is mature moved on with her life and doing positive things for herself and her child then id be more likely to continue the relationship with the father, but if shes always causing sh*t, drama and just being a jealous pyscho then nah im not looking to be wrapped up in that kind of situation.

It really depends on the type of single parent your talking about, I wouldnt not be with someone because of there past (depending on the situation obviously) but baby mother drama is not something i wish to be involved in really, i don't wish to have some psycho girl causing me kaos and stress. If the woman is mature moved on with her life and doing positive things for herself and her child then id be more likely to continue the relationship with the father, but if shes always causing sh*t, drama and just being a jealous pyscho then nah im not looking to be wrapped up in that kind of situation.
So if a guy kopped the Herpes but was a cool guy you'd benefit of the doubt the guy?

NO. Like I said before, I can't see pregnant women or women with kids like wind, electrons and God.
f*ck*ng a pregnant woman would be sick!!!I would rags her p*ssy, she'll need it to be looser to make it easier to have the kid.
u total d*ckhead

So if a guy kopped the Herpes but was a cool guy you'd benefit of the doubt the guy?
did you not see the "DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION"Statement?Don't take me for a c*nt, i wasn't the single parent family unit brought up on a council estate bitch who seeked male attention cause she missed out from her fathers.

did you not see the "DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION"Statement?Don't take me for a c*nt, i wasn't the single parent family unit brought up on a council estate bitch who seeked male attention cause she missed out from her fathers.
Seriously, we know Justin's a f*ck*ng lenny, but I really do think you need anger management.

Seriously, we know Justin's a f*ck*ng lenny, but I really do think you need anger management.
:D :!: :D You really just don't know! but its okay.