Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drift

"britain braced for HUGE spider invasion"

42 posts in this topic

I walked into a f*ck*ng web when i come home from work last night, right across the front door, can't even open my windows right now, gotta wait for that icy wind to kill these f*ckers off.

*Begins to get shook*

I thought I was the only onebeen killing spiders in my room daily

i walked into a web near my shed twice now lol, the spider keeps rebuilding it everytime. saw one huge one in my house earlier aswell.

My wall in my bedroom has soooo omany brown smears from when I crush spiders on the wall using the 'nastradamus' cd case.Best thing its been used for tbh.

*re-loads bb gun*still at war with crane flys at the moment. cant handle a spider invasion as well.

Invests in deoderant
lets not go overboard here

My wall in my bedroom has soooo omany brown smears from when I crush spiders on the wall using the 'nastradamus' cd case.Best thing its been used for tbh.
:unsure: HOW UNHYGENIC IS THAT.

yepi vented about the battle i had with a spider in the venting threaddunno if i won or lostall i know is my room doesnt feel the samei was severely violated

No wonder i been seein spider-webs everywhere.

only thing a daddy long legs is getting coming into my yard is a swift deathat the hands of my mother whilst i cower and hide behind my sisterworst thing about spiders is when u jus notice a beast crawl on ur flesh out the corner of ur eye when ur watchin TVthe shock and horror is overwhelming

I was seriously shook then... I thought this topic was going to be about some next species of spider invading englandstill spiders can pass by my yard at there own risk

mumsies always readythat dreadlocked rasta girls always readyanytime i spot me a hench onei run across the hall and knock mums door heavyyeah, mumsies on that...