Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman

LOL @ listening to jay-z in 09

63 posts in this topic

lol at listening to jay-z in 09, some joke tingshadow of his former self.back when he was nice. the multi's>>>>>>>>>>>the flow>>>>>>>>>>>>"while im watchin every nigga watchin me closelymy sh*t is butter for the bread they wanna toast mei keep my head both of them where they supposed to behoes will get u side tracked and clapped from close feeti dont sleep. im tiredi feel wired like codiene these days a brother gotta admire me from 4 fiends awaymy pain wish it was quick to see"

If he still rapped about that stuff he would be considered fake blah blah. You can't please everyone tbh and from when Soulja Boy gets ratings on here the LOL @ Jay-Z is air.

If he still rapped about that stuff he would be considered fake blah blah. You can't please everyone tbh and from when Soulja Boy gets ratings on here the LOL @ Jay-Z is air.
LOL

:lol:I said please don't get me started.

C/S

he's sh*t now. has been for long time. don't bring other artists into this "don't mix this with that"has no flow or swagger in his bars now. didnt even bother downloadin that new bp3 album.

everyone's sh*t now to be fair tho, noone sings/raps/dances with that passion or hunger they once had. on topic tho the beat to 'can i live' does something to me

everyone's sh*t now to be fair tho, noone sings/raps/dances with that passion or hunger they once had. on topic tho the beat to 'can i live' does something to me
jeah jeah jeeaaaaaa *trumpets*

Soulja Boy >>>___________certain man are goin on liek turn my swag on doesnt send them overboard

Jay Z still has bars the problem is he seemingly has little to talk about other than 'I paved the way for all you rappers and I'm still doing my thing'.New album says more or less nothing.

Jay Z still has bars the problem is he seemingly has little to talk about other than 'I paved the way for all you rappers and I'm still doing my thing'.New album says more or less nothing.
yup, he has just one more album in him

Soulja Boy >>>___________certain man are goin on liek turn my swag on doesnt send them overboard
wtf

c/s

This is the case with most of these huge rap stars. Their first albums are pure lyrical genius, and then once they get the new audience they end up not caring so much about lyrical content, or perhaps don't have enough time to actually wait till verbal genius enters the pad and just rush a product out there.It's exactly why the few rappers that are constantly fire or are even better than when they first started such as Royce Da 5'9", Elzhi, Pharoahe Monch especially, aren't mainstream successful.

part from people who havnt blown mainstreamstyles p case in point

Lol @ listening to Jay-Z at all

Lol @ listening to Jay-Z at all
yep,ive always found him boring tbh

:lol:I said please don't get me started.
BANG' HIM!

Jay-Z knows that "The Dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"/thread./life tbh.Money, fame, celebrity, hype so forth and so on = the drum

Business man rapJay-Z sold out long time agoNever will be in the hip-hop top 10 of all time Most over rated rapper of all time