LOL @ listening to jay-z in 09

Aquaman

lol at listening to jay-z in 09, some joke tingshadow of his former self.back when he was nice. the multi's>>>>>>>>>>>the flow>>>>>>>>>>>>"while im watchin every nigga watchin me closelymy sh*t is butter for the bread they wanna toast mei keep my head both of them where they supposed to behoes will get u side tracked and clapped from close feeti dont sleep. im tiredi feel wired like codiene these days a brother gotta admire me from 4 fiends awaymy pain wish it was quick to see"

This is the case with most of these huge rap stars. Their first albums are pure lyrical genius, and then once they get the new audience they end up not caring so much about lyrical content, or perhaps don't have enough time to actually wait till verbal genius enters the pad and just rush a product out there.It's exactly why the few rappers that are constantly fire or are even better than when they first started such as Royce Da 5'9", Elzhi, Pharoahe Monch especially, aren't mainstream successful.