Deleting Duplicate Files.

The King

Ive got thousands of duplicate music files in my iTunes library. Been searching all evening for a program that can delete the duplicates but every one asks me to manually select every duplicate file and thats LONG. Anyone know of any programs that will sort and delete for me?
Not sure how much this will help but I had this same problem a month or so ago and I found nothing. iTunes is wank like that.What happened to me was I copied the content of my ipod using a ipod copy software, formatted and then tried to put the tunes back on when I found they duplicated so I began to sift through one by one after searching everywhere.However after an hour or so it occured to me how I could organise my playlists quicker, back to how they were before. I noticed all my playlists were duplicated except for my 'Music' playlist which was the Ipod hard drive, which also copied over. I have always arranged my playlists by Genres and I have also have a 'Most Played' playlist, so I arranged the columns by most played in the 'Music' playlist, deleted the dupliacted Most Played playlist and then created a fresh Most Played playlist where I copied to the however many tracks that have been played more than say 10 times, from the 'Music' playlist that wasn't duplicated.Then with Genres, I deleted each of my Genre playlist, e.g RnB, Hip-Hop etc. and then created fresh playlists for each, arranged the not duplicated Music Playlist by Genre and then selected the host of tracks belonging to each genre and dragged them in to the new relevant playlists I setup.If the problem is similar and you're setup like me and you understand the above it is so much simpler. If you're setup different then I'm sorry for wasting your time and my time!

No probs that's cool! As long as what I wrote was clear and made sense.Also, If any of the programs work then let me know if you could, would be good for future reference. As far as I am aware there have been programs for Mac's developed to delete duplicates on iTunes but not for Windows PC's.