Wanna Be On Tv????

Hank Moody

got sent it by my agent dont really apply to me as i lived on my own for over 10yrsFANCY LIVING IN A HUGE LONDON PAD, WINNING GREAT PRIZES AND STARRING IN A NEW BBC3 TV SERIES?ARE YOU (OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE) AGED 16-26?FANCY LIVING IN A HUGE LONDON PAD, WINNING GREAT PRIZES AND STARRING IN A NEW BBC3 TV SERIES?THEN THIS IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU!!! DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY?GOT A KNACK FOR GETTING YOUR MUM/DAD TO DO PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING YOU ASK (OR TELL) THEM TO? NOT GOT A CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING, CLEANING OR ANY OTHER HOUSEHOLD CHORES?MUM/DAD EVER USE THE WORDS LAZY, DEMANDING, DIFFICULT OR OUT-OF-CONTROL TO DESCRIBE YOU? RATHER NOT WASTE TIME WORKING HARD WHEN YOU COULD BE PARTYING HARD? If you’re aged 16-26 and answer ‘yes’ to any of the above, a new BBC3 series wants to hear from you. We want to find 16-26 year olds who are used to relying on Mum or Dad to live, parent-free, in a large London pad.Whether this is your chance to get away from nagging parents or to find out just how well you can cope without them; if you’re young, confident and most importantly, up for a challenge we want you to get in touch now.To apply or to nominate your child or someone you knowEMAIL: [email protected] OR CALL/TEXT: 07866 231 556 / 020 7749 3174

got sent it by my agent dont really apply to me as i lived on my own for over 10yrsFANCY LIVING IN A HUGE LONDON PAD, WINNING GREAT PRIZES AND STARRING IN A NEW BBC3 TV SERIES?ARE YOU (OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE) AGED 16-26?FANCY LIVING IN A HUGE LONDON PAD, WINNING GREAT PRIZES AND STARRING IN A NEW BBC3 TV SERIES?THEN THIS IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU!!! DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY?GOT A KNACK FOR GETTING YOUR MUM/DAD TO DO PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING YOU ASK (OR TELL) THEM TO? NOT GOT A CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING, CLEANING OR ANY OTHER HOUSEHOLD CHORES?MUM/DAD EVER USE THE WORDS LAZY, DEMANDING, DIFFICULT OR OUT-OF-CONTROL TO DESCRIBE YOU? RATHER NOT WASTE TIME WORKING HARD WHEN YOU COULD BE PARTYING HARD? If you’re aged 16-26 and answer ‘yes’ to any of the above, a new BBC3 series wants to hear from you. We want to find 16-26 year olds who are used to relying on Mum or Dad to live, parent-free, in a large London pad.Whether this is your chance to get away from nagging parents or to find out just how well you can cope without them; if you’re young, confident and most importantly, up for a challenge we want you to get in touch now.To apply or to nominate your child or someone you knowEMAIL: [email protected] OR CALL/TEXT: 07866 231 556 / 020 7749 3174
Nice one for that Mr K.Applied but they wouldn't let me do it :(

• 3 weeks later...