Did Hitler survive WW2???

Da Luv Doc

As you know, emofaggot weeks in Asia on business. Since I had to do almost everything at home and never got to write to you. But now almost everything works with us again "normal" and I have a bit of time emofaggot access to the pen.Emofaggot On Wednesday we went to Barbara and Dan for dinner. You can also greet you again and hope to visit in the summer in Berlin. Dan is still working at ...Greetings,by FuhrerBeats me.Which is coincidentally what Venom would like to do.
:lol::lol::lol:
:rofl:

the israeli prime minster in 1957 said that the biggest mistake they madewas nto completing the ethnic cleansing of the palestinians who were kicked out or killed so hitler must surely live in their hearts if hes not chilling somewhere in Israel
chilling with jews? think about it

the israeli prime minster in 1957 said that the biggest mistake they madewas nto completing the ethnic cleansing of the palestinians who were kicked out or killed so hitler must surely live in their hearts if hes not chilling somewhere in Israel
chilling with jews? think about it
Didnt you know? Hitler actually liked jews and the holocaust was one big lie made up by the goverment. :rolleyes: this vip2 after all.