Sarah Kruzan: Sentenced to Life Without Parole at Age 16

Taurus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant do the time, don't do the crime.
Because the case is that simple?/I bet people think she should have got the death penalty.
no cos i dont agree with the death penalty.So what would you recommend as punishment.Killing her pimp would not be her only option out, that was her choice.If i was in a mad situation and had to kill, i'd kill and accept my sentence because i know what the consequences are.

Private prisons = moneyMore people in jail = more money
everything is private in america manhow do they make money
i'm sure there was a documentary that someone like louis theroux done and he showed how some companies were raking it in, i think this i possibly the vaguest answer you could have been given so apologies if you waste your time reading it tho./f*ck ever going to america, some proper sh*t hole.

Because the case is that simple?/I bet people think she should have got the death penalty.
no cos i dont agree with the death penalty.So what would you recommend as punishment.Killing her pimp would not be her only option out, that was her choice.If i was in a mad situation and had to kill, i'd kill and accept my sentence because i know what the consequences are.
You make it sound so black and white, like she went into prostitution was making loads of money and then killed her pimp. This pimp took advantage of an innocent girl, raped her at the age of 13 and then made her become a prostitute using his power that he held over her. Obviously it was wrong that she killed him however, for her to get LIFE in prison no parole is a joke.

Guest Triple XXX

n who knows how many other 13 year olds he was rapingor even youngerwho knows he coulda gt brave n done some f*cked up sh*tthe girl saved did justice still she dnt deserve to be there for life without paroleat such a young age aswell

You make it sound so black and white, like she went into prostitution was making loads of money and then killed her pimp. This pimp took advantage of an innocent girl, raped her at the age of 13 and then made her become a prostitute using his power that he held over her. Obviously it was wrong that she killed him however, for her to get LIFE in prison no parole is a joke.
I'm not sayin i wouldnt kill in the same situation or if a family member was in the same situation, but then i'd accept the sentence even at its harshest.The reason you shouldnt give a bly or lighter sentence or whatever, is because it's like saying sometimes it's not so bad to kill, like different gradings of the same crime.

n who knows how many other 13 year olds he was rapingor even youngerwho knows he coulda gt brave n done some f*cked up sh*tthe girl saved did justice still she dnt deserve to be there for life without paroleat such a young age aswell
if aimed at me, you've missed the point i was making/if not, i apologise

Guest Triple XXX
I'm not sayin i wouldnt kill in the same situation or if a family member was in the same situation, but then i'd accept the sentence even at its harshest.The reason you shouldnt give a bly or lighter sentence or whatever, is because it's like saying sometimes it's not so bad to kill, like different gradings of the same crime.
of course sometimes its OK to killur tellin me if u had the chance to kill a serial killer who took out some of ur fam, ud jus jam n wait for the feds to sort it out?

of course sometimes its OK to killur tellin me if u had the chance to kill a serial killer who took out some of ur fam, ud jus jam n wait for the feds to sort it out?
again, like i said, if i had to kill, i'd do so and accept the punishment. not gonna kill and then at my trial say, "wtf, i thought you could get off killing certain people"/dont usually watch hollyoaks, but the mixrace ting is saucy

i feel sorry for her but i kinda agree with thisbut isnt it possible to get sentenced to life with chance of parole in america? or if u get convicted of murder you are never coming out no exceptions?

Guest Triple XXX
WAIT HOLD ONPLUS 4 YEARSSERIOUSTHE JUDGE IS TAKING THE PISSLIFE WITH NO PAROLE+ 4 YEARSWHEN DO YOU ADD ON THE 4 YEARS?
this is why i say America is a jokesaw a program with one dude with like 4 life sentenceshow the f*ck is he gonna do that?y nt jus give him life n peg on the crimes he did, nt like he'll die n come back

doesn't even surprise me, the same America that....Richard Reid, a 29-year-old British citizen, was sentenced to life in prison on three counts: one of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction against U.S. nationals outside the United States and two of interference with flight crew and attendants using a dangerous weapon. He was also ordered to pay a $2 million fine and sentenced to consecutive 20 year terms on four other counts and a 30 year term on an eighth count.

doesn't even surprise me, the same America that....Richard Reid, a 29-year-old British citizen, was sentenced to life in prison on three counts: one of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction against U.S. nationals outside the United States and two of interference with flight crew and attendants using a dangerous weapon. He was also ordered to pay a $2 million fine and sentenced to consecutive 20 year terms on four other counts and a 30 year term on an eighth count.
thats different thats under the terrorism act. they do the same sh*t here. they can jail u with no trial for as long as they want and blame it on terrorism if they really wanted toall im saying is if the pigs randomly stop and search u under the terrorism act u keep quiet and keep it moving or u gonna find urself in paddington locked up in a cell with no key

Juvenilles on death row too, She is not the first, nor will she be the last any time soon. Infact theres innocent Juvenilles out there on death row, there the ones i feel for.
innocent? which ones?
There are SOME innocent people on Deathrow.. Actually! Police in america are pretty currupt. I feel sorry for that womans situation, but theres other ways of getting away from that life. You can have Jane Doe inflicting law punishments on mr Doe.Skola - Uk are too free about punishments on murder, regardless of circumstances, we have 13 yr olds who get a new life once doing there sentance. Thats not justice, but america is OTT. We need a better balance.