FAO streets, Lemons

Stig

and other people that work in an officeI am board at work, I need some synergy here.I want to write an e-mail entirely out of management speak, add yours pls.I know we cant make an omlete without cracking eggs, but I want to put some blue water in between myself and the competitor.help me outtoodlepip

Listen, just to give you a heads up, you need to manage expectations on this one, get off the fence, pull your finger out, grab the bull by the horns and manage your emails - don't let them manage you and make sure you don't drop the ball. Lets throw some ideas around and see what sticks with some blue sky thinking. If you're really thinking about writing this thing I think it's important that, going forward, you continue to manage the project pro-actively, but if you've been asked to this by a client, can you just push back on this and get him to amend his stance? Have you got an ETA on all of this or do you just need it EOP? Also, what are budget considerations, have you liased with procurement on this issue and is there pressure coming from local markets?

The clients pushing hard, I need this ASAP as possible. No time to diarise delivery here, this one is going straight up the flag pole.We need to hit the ground running so we have to look at this holistically to avoid financial drag.Long term we may need to outsource to make it leanerare you on board?

We need to get our ducks in a row here and make sure we hit the ground running, I want to avoid the desk jockeys and pen pushers with this project, we need people to think outside of the box in order to maximise our output so that we over deliver. Touch base with your team leder and run this by HR to make sure there's no elephant in the room when we pitch this to global management.

Listen, just to give you a heads up, you need to manage expectations on this one, get off the fence, pull your finger out, grab the bull by the horns and manage your emails - don't let them manage you and make sure you don't drop the ball. Lets throw some ideas around and see what sticks with some blue sky thinking. If you're really thinking about writing this thing I think it's important that, going forward, you continue to manage the project pro-actively, but if you've been asked to this by a client, can you just push back on this and get him to amend his stance? Have you got an ETA on all of this or do you just need it EOP? Also, what are budget considerations, have you liased with procurement on this issue and is there pressure coming from local markets?
We need to get our ducks in a row here and make sure we hit the ground running, I want to avoid the desk jockeys and pen pushers with this project, we need people to think outside of the box in order to maximise our output so that we over deliver. Touch base with your team leder and run this by HR to make sure there's no elephant in the room when we pitch this to global management.
i mean..this guy cracks me up, you have literally been to every meeting ive ever attended at my own workplace without even being therewho the f*ck thinks up this bollocks?! TOUCH BASE?! HEADS UP? DONT DROP THE BALL!?!?