when a girl says

adjhasfdb

People are so quick to bang the hoe label on LOLWhat happened to them just being a bit prang about handing out there number on road, and from you not to have even asked her name before her number WTF What kinda dudes is this world breeding.
I can't believe your face
:D :D
LMAOWAS THINKING HUH WHATS HE ON ABOUTTHEN I CLOCKED ITS DMF

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are so quick to bang the hoe label on LOLWhat happened to them just being a bit prang about handing out there number on road, and from you not to have even asked her name before her number WTF What kinda dudes is this world breeding.
LMAOWAS THINKING HUH WHATS HE ON ABOUTTHEN I CLOCKED ITS DMF
YOU PPL SPEAK LIKE YOU KNOW ME...Rememeber YOU DON'T!!!

PMSL.Took her face for a myth.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
lmaoit is a horrible face tho

Samiad your exactly the type of female i thought you were........Anything to be accepted by the cocky. You see theres woman on here who don't get involved in the boys little games cause there woman. On the other hand you come like the desperado hoe who will d*ck ride the d*ck. U aint ride or die Samaid ur just that bitch that follows the dogs around in need of some attention and cockytime. Tskkk.You just confirmed that u are a bitchy hoe who watches for the dogs to make a comment and ur bang on behind them with ur lol which really means "f*ck me im so desperate for some male attention"Rant over!
Wrong. She's the type of female that actually fits in with dudes. She has similar humour and says it how it is instead of talking with her emotions like you stupid moany bitches.And I swear you already got told about the essays.

dredd like blackaNuh worry urself drunk girl, just dont think bout it
I'm not worrying, but this thread was turned around by a stupid bitchy hound making regards to me got his lil LOLS from c*ck ryders both male and female then ppl wanna say i ruin threads :D Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm * Sighs * Can't help the lost.

LMFAOf*ckssake

Samiad your exactly the type of female i thought you were........Anything to be accepted by the cocky. You see theres woman on here who don't get involved in the boys little games cause there woman. On the other hand you come like the desperado hoe who will d*ck ride the d*ck. U aint ride or die Samaid ur just that bitch that follows the dogs around in need of some attention and cockytime. Tskkk.You just confirmed that u are a bitchy hoe who watches for the dogs to make a comment and ur bang on behind them with ur lol which really means "f*ck me im so desperate for some male attention"Rant over!
Wrong. She's the type of female that actually fits in with dudes. She has similar humour and says it how it is instead of talking with her emotions like you stupid moany bitches.And I swear you already got told about the essays.
:D WHIPPED!Can't stop your self can you Samiad.

stop talkin about urself

stop talkin about urself
:D Do you catch me laughing at the jokes the dogs on this board put up about you? ..............NO Exactly so the only bitch following dudes around to laugh at comments they make about other girls is YOU!

f*ck*ng hell.