SAW 6

LEGOMAN

proper trying to bury the greatness of the first one under heaps of sh*t follow ups why oh why
i thought the same thing but then i saw (see what i did there) a program that said the 1st movie cost 850kto make and did 400million world wideSHHHHHHEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!! i'd put out 1 a year to!!!totally jumped the shark though**1st time i've actually used that since i found out what it ment braps to me

Guest WAVESURFER
proper trying to bury the greatness of the first one under heaps of sh*t follow ups why oh why
i thought the same thing but then i saw (see what i did there) a program that said the 1st movie cost 850kto make and did 400million world wideSHHHHHHEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!! i'd put out 1 a year to!!!totally jumped the shark though**1st time i've actually used that since i found out what it ment braps to me
*Spuds*Top phrase.You know where it came from?

*Spuds*Top phrase.You know where it came from?
yup lol fonzi top boy from early

f*ck this Franchise, the first one was clever.All the rest are good for is inspiration for what should happen to peados, rapists, murderers, scousers, rapists, scousers, and people from liverpool.Ironic its called saw though, since you've SEEN it all before 5 other f*ck*ng times.