Tinnitus

Captain Planet

when i was a little girl, i used to have about 20 trolls lined up on a shelfSoon as bedtime hit and lights went out i swear i used to feel them watching me and laughingI thought they used to shoobz it out wenever i closed my eyesIt tore me the way things that could be so fun in the daytime would be so cruel at night

when i was a little girl, i used to have about 20 trolls lined up on a shelfSoon as bedtime hit and lights went out i swear i used to feel them watching me and laughingI thought they used to shoobz it out wenever i closed my eyesIt tore me the way things that could be so fun in the daytime would be so cruel at night
LMAOi remember spending the night over at my Aunties and being baffed by how/why my cousins liked these ugly devilish things.

unlucky mate that sh*t can be permanentyou need earplugs - http://www.sensorcom.com/product.asp?P_ID=975&PT_ID=276Alpine Musicsafe Pro - about £15Attenuating Generic Earplugs that save your ears from high music levels without blocking. If you ever suffer from tinnitus (ringing in the ears) you really do need Alpine MusicSafe Pro. These are the best generic music earplugs that we have tested in terms of attenuation characteristics, comfort and discretion. And they are our best selling earplug for music and DJ's. The filter design allows high frequencies to pass which is unique in this type of earplug - the advantage to the user is the ability of listening to the highs making the music sound