Thun

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at that load of tripe.
Whats tripe specifically?LOL at the denial
The whole concept, wat exactly do these guys achieve by filling gullable guys heads with this sh*t.
The whole concept of a cave fortress which they did not find and them Northern Alliance selling any old guy as a terrawrist to the US is what you believe yeah?If you want to believe in fairytales then thats up to youListen to the British Army commander at 8:42 in the clip and he tells you it to your face but you will still deny it

I'd like to know when this was aired and what programme this was. If it was a documentary that looked at the possibility of Al-Queda being made up then it's being taken out of context and the title is misleading.I remember a few years back a documentary like this being advertised on BBC2.
The Power of Nightmares, (Part 1/3), “Baby it's Cold Outside“http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...79275960015727#

The whole concept, wat exactly do these guys achieve by filling gullable guys heads with this sh*t.
its ironicyour post could be said about you, you are a gullible guy and your head is filled with all the sh*t they want your head to be filled withgood work pawnAl Qaeda does not exist9/11 and 7/7 was an inside jobALL OF THE EVENTS TAKING PLACE AROUND THE WORLD HAVE BEEN PLANNED AND WERE WRITTEN AGES AGOHUMANS ARE EASY TO PREDICT WHEN THEY ARE STUPID

I'd like to know when this was aired and what programme this was. If it was a documentary that looked at the possibility of Al-Queda being made up then it's being taken out of context and the title is misleading.I remember a few years back a documentary like this being advertised on BBC2.
The Power of Nightmares, (Part 1/3), “Baby it's Cold Outside“http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...79275960015727#
I think that's the title of the documentary I was talking about. I'll have to watch this later.However the title of the video 'BBC admits..' is purposely erroneous and misleading. What a nonsense.

I think that's the title of the documentary I was talking about. I'll have to watch this later.However the title of the video 'BBC admits..' is purposely erroneous and misleading. What a nonsense.
I did not title the videoThe information contained though is whats important

The whole concept of a cave fortress which they did not find and them Northern Alliance selling any old guy as a terrawrist to the US is what you believe yeah?If you want to believe in fairytales then thats up to youListen to the British Army commander at 8:42 in the clip and he tells you it to your face but you will still deny it
odviously the cave fortress was american dramatization, and the n.a guys were just out to make a quick buck muggin the yanks off.If you was Al Quaeda at that time and every inch of the mouintain range your still living in is being searched/bombed would you have hung about?? odviously there not gonna find any within 5 weeks.

its ironicyour post could be said about you, you are a gullible guy and your head is filled with all the sh*t they want your head to be filled withgood work pawnAl Qaeda does not exist9/11 and 7/7 was an inside jobALL OF THE EVENTS TAKING PLACE AROUND THE WORLD HAVE BEEN PLANNED AND WERE WRITTEN AGES AGOHUMANS ARE EASY TO PREDICT WHEN THEY ARE STUPID
ironic to you maybe.

odviously the cave fortress was american dramatization, and the n.a guys were just out to make a quick buck muggin the yanks off.If you was Al Quaeda at that time and every inch of the mouintain range your still living in is being searched/bombed would you have hung about?? odviously there not gonna find any within 5 weeks.
The cave fortress was one of many lies to suck gullible people to go to war with them thinking they had capabilites which did not even exist and paint a picture of a major terrawrist groupThem same guys being sold to the US are the same guys they are killing in Afghanistan to this day which is the fake war on terra you supportIt is hard to come to terms that you been lied to but just look at how they treat the soldiers and think do they even care about there own men?Its obvious they dont and are used like worthless pawns as they dont care for them as much as they care for the Afghan people

The cave fortress was one of many lies to suck gullible people to go to war with them thinking they had capabilites which did not even exist and paint a picture of a major terrawrist groupThem same guys being sold to the US are the same guys they are killing in Afghanistan to this day which is the fake war on terra you supportIt is hard to come to terms that you been lied to but just look at how they treat the soldiers and think do they even care about there own men?Its obvious they dont and are used like worthless pawns as they dont care for them as much as they care for the Afghan people
Granted its a dirty war, but which one isnt, and i think theres more than enough evidence of al qaeda existing to dispell this little conspiracy theory thing.But everyone has their own opinion so lets just leave it there.

Granted its a dirty war, but which one isnt, and i think theres more than enough evidence of al qaeda existing to dispell this little conspiracy theory thing.But everyone has their own opinion so lets just leave it there.
I dont want dirty wars because all your going to do is bring trouble here so if you want to agree to fight dirty wars then you cant complain when dirty sh*t happens here You can believe the lies that you been fed or you can believe the facts which the guy provides in that videoThe only evidence to suggest they exist is what you been told by the same people who presented the cave fortress to you and the guy they paid in court to make up lies after being given bare money