Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HangTheDJ

FAO phone heads - Just found a handset

23 posts in this topic

It's a Nokia On the back it say 'Carl Zeiss Tessar - 3.2MP camera'.I've had a shocking Samsung for about 3 years without a camera, so I'm a complete n00b to phones. Is this phone any good? How much is it worth (I'm keeping it regardless as I need a new one).Any software for it so I can wipe it to factory settings?Safety.

Nokia 6500 slide - not sure about the software couldnt find any

this phone?6500_slide1.jpgkinda old but it is ite
yeh thats it i think, it's all blacked out thoughjust got the sim out, took me about 10 minutes :lol:anyway i can unlock it online?

8310 >>>______________remember makin ringtones for thisn that silver motorola one that spins aroundi want them two

is da fone blocked
dunno, how do i check?i took the sim outnow i've restored factory settings, it asked me to create a security code so the guy obviously didn't have onehe's got a 1gb memory card in there, sick

try callin a numba if it dont go through its blocked

8310 >>>______________
This is actually my phoneUsed to have the black 6500 slide, still in love with it but every handset f*cks up even on the latest software versionPhone has a mind of its own

Can somebody tell me the name of one Nokia phone that was shaped like a long thin Cubeoid, it was red and black iirc.I think it was aimed at women.

I want to collect old phonesThat actually workAll them classics like the face off, the baby ericsson them classic deya 8310...this phone was tiny mate

durrty boi comin with all my old phonesv70 is another one that breaks, had it twice

nokia8110_03.jpgThe way i'd feel when this phone rang and I pressed the button bottom flicked down*goosebumps*

Nokia_8210.jpgSNM