Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest R9

Spiderman: Web Of Shadows

8 posts in this topic

Whats this game like? worth buying?..Considering buying, may cop after work tonight depending on what you man say..

I think my sister has it on PSP but anyway, heard it is pie.IGN is your best bet for an insight.

Lol from when you said 'I think my sister has it...' :blush: yea I will try IGN i spose but the vip2 mandems opinion counts..I loved the spiderman games on ps2 btw....and the older ones on ps1, is it like any of them?

i got it..made a topic on it last yeari dont like it..hasnt really got a storyline..just go to diff places and do missions..f*ckin wasted CD

yh the ps1 games were good despite what reviews say (even though they review from the present, looking back smh)they appealed to the comic fans alot moreMonster-Oct>>>>>>>>>

I loved the spiderman games on ps2 btw....and the older ones on ps1, is it like any of them?

one of the shittest games to ever touch a next gen console imoand no its nothing like the ps2/ps1 ones

lol i was rating this game highly in the other thread, but after a while it does get boringLovefilm job, dont buy it