Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alejandro Sosa

FAO Religious people

83 posts in this topic

How does the thought of eternal life after death make u feel?This and the universe being infinite in size are things i havent been able to get my head around since i was youngOf course Paradise will be amazing i hope i make it inshaAllahbut the thought of eternity makes me feel weird Astaghfirallah i hope i havent said anything blasphemous in this post

The thought of nothingness after death, like nothing, no memory, just death and then ceasing to exist, scares the sh*t out of me.

The thought of nothingness after death, like nothing, no memory, just death and then ceasing to exist, scares the sh*t out of me.

J K Rowling has been denied an honour in the US because alot of senators or sutin believe she's promoting witch craftdnt kno where else i would put that

J K Rowling has been denied an honour in the US because alot of senators or sutin believe she's promoting witch craftdnt kno where else i would put that
Lmaoforget it

Astaghfirallah
Sounds like a magical spell

Thats mad too but i know it wont happen so snufffffffffin

Astaghfirallah
d*ckhead
LOL Whats it mean?

Astaghfirallah
d*ckhead
LOL Whats it mean?
i seek the forgiveness of Allah

Im looking forward to hitting the pearly gates when the time comes. im imagining champagne on tap, chicks feeding me grapes answering my every need, but who knows.

so are u lot going to have bare virgins there as well?

I think that only if they make a Martyr of themselves. i.e blow themselves up.

I believe we get re-incarnated, so much so I think we've all been re-incarnated many timesI believe because of thermodynamic laws which states energy cannot be created nor transferred, and the fact that are souls & thinking are a form of energy, makes me believe our souls are transferred elsewhere when we die (remember all the energy we have ever needed was created during the big bang, we just keep transferring it) I know a few people may object to this thesisthere was a story about a 2 year old boy who kept telling his mum about a place he used to live in a small island called barra near scotland and actually described the house he lived in. They ended up going there and he was right about the place even though he had never seen or heard of the place

I believe we get re-incarnated, so much so I think we've all been re-incarnated many timesI believe because of thermodynamic laws which states energy cannot be created nor transferred, and the fact that are souls & thinking are a form of energy, makes me believe our souls are transferred elsewhere when we die (remember all the energy we have ever needed was created during the big bang, we just keep transferring it) I know a few people may object to this thesisthere was a story about a 2 year old boy who kept telling his mum about a place he used to live in a small island called barra near scotland and actually described the house he lived in. They ended up going there and he was right about the place even though he had never seen or heard of the place
c/s this movement

I wish I was religious because nothing beats faith I suppose, but I've had it with religions false promises and exaggerated claims

there was a story about a 2 year old boy who kept telling his mum about a place he used to live in a small island called barra near scotland and actually described the house he lived in. They ended up going there and he was right about the place even though he had never seen or heard of the place
Said this ish beforeAnyway f*ck knows

Man that little f*ck was gassing, he saw that house on TV or in some newspaper

I think that only if they make a Martyr of themselves. i.e blow themselves up.
No but Martyrs get the best rewards in Paradise and blowing yourself up is not the only way to be Martyred

Man that little f*ck was gassing, he saw that house on TV or in some newspaper
lool

If your dead broke, no wife, no kids, no job, and all you have is 4 walls and God.....Paradise and killing yourself wouldn't seem like a bad idea. Plus its a good deal, you get 72 virgins, rivers full of wine, fruits and, slaves depending on how stylish you left earth

If your dead broke, no wife, no kids, no job, and all you have is 4 walls and God.....Paradise and killing yourself wouldn't seem like a bad idea. Plus its a good deal, you get 72 virgins, rivers full of wine, fruits and, slaves depending on how stylish you left earth
Thats not the idea and suicide will not take you to Paradise