FAO Religious people

Alejandro Sosa

How does the thought of eternal life after death make u feel?This and the universe being infinite in size are things i havent been able to get my head around since i was youngOf course Paradise will be amazing i hope i make it inshaAllahbut the thought of eternity makes me feel weird Astaghfirallah i hope i havent said anything blasphemous in this post

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we get re-incarnated, so much so I think we've all been re-incarnated many timesI believe because of thermodynamic laws which states energy cannot be created nor transferred, and the fact that are souls & thinking are a form of energy, makes me believe our souls are transferred elsewhere when we die (remember all the energy we have ever needed was created during the big bang, we just keep transferring it) I know a few people may object to this thesisthere was a story about a 2 year old boy who kept telling his mum about a place he used to live in a small island called barra near scotland and actually described the house he lived in. They ended up going there and he was right about the place even though he had never seen or heard of the place

I believe we get re-incarnated, so much so I think we've all been re-incarnated many timesI believe because of thermodynamic laws which states energy cannot be created nor transferred, and the fact that are souls & thinking are a form of energy, makes me believe our souls are transferred elsewhere when we die (remember all the energy we have ever needed was created during the big bang, we just keep transferring it) I know a few people may object to this thesisthere was a story about a 2 year old boy who kept telling his mum about a place he used to live in a small island called barra near scotland and actually described the house he lived in. They ended up going there and he was right about the place even though he had never seen or heard of the place
c/s this movement

there was a story about a 2 year old boy who kept telling his mum about a place he used to live in a small island called barra near scotland and actually described the house he lived in. They ended up going there and he was right about the place even though he had never seen or heard of the place
Said this ish beforeAnyway f*ck knows

If your dead broke, no wife, no kids, no job, and all you have is 4 walls and God.....Paradise and killing yourself wouldn't seem like a bad idea. Plus its a good deal, you get 72 virgins, rivers full of wine, fruits and, slaves depending on how stylish you left earth
Thats not the idea and suicide will not take you to Paradise