FAO Religious people

Alejandro Sosa

If your dead broke, no wife, no kids, no job, and all you have is 4 walls and God.....Paradise and killing yourself wouldn't seem like a bad idea. Plus its a good deal, you get 72 virgins, rivers full of wine, fruits and, slaves depending on how stylish you left earth
Thats not the idea and suicide will not take you to Paradise
For a good cause of course. There was a hint of jokage too there bro. But yeah, I've got a borderline extremist friend and he says all sorts of wild sh*t about if you kill a jew or somebody that harms a fellow Muslim you get major blessings etc.Pretty violent stuff.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your dead broke, no wife, no kids, no job, and all you have is 4 walls and God.....Paradise and killing yourself wouldn't seem like a bad idea. Plus its a good deal, you get 72 virgins, rivers full of wine, fruits and, slaves depending on how stylish you left earth
For a good cause of course. There was a hint of jokage too there bro. But yeah, I've got a borderline extremist friend and he says all sorts of wild sh*t about if you kill a jew or somebody that harms a fellow Muslim you get major blessings etc.Pretty violent stuff.
There is no good cause for suicide and its not allowed in Islam. It's debatable whether 'suicide bombing' is even allowed in Islam or not but those that carry it wouldn't call it suicide they would think of it as a war strategy. However when they do it and take the lives of innocent people as well as soldiers that is completely wrong and not allowed in Islam in any circumstances.If they do it and their intention was to escape this life because of their own personal problems rather than doing it for the cause of Islam then it is definitely haram and they can't fool Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.As for your friend i can't tell what he was talking about but go and read about Islam before u make all your judgements.

what hav u effected on this planet... what good have u done... u havent earned anythin famget on ur job.. jihad is the only wayanyway enough grooming from me..
i might not have a big impact on this world in my life by following Islam ,But if i have followed it properly i certainly wont have had a negative impact, and if everyone followed it the positive impact would be hugeAlso lol at talking about doing good and then about money. Make up your mind

How does the thought of eternal life after death make u feel?This and the universe being infinite in size are things i havent been able to get my head around since i was youngOf course Paradise will be amazing i hope i make it inshaAllahbut the thought of eternity makes me feel weird Astaghfirallah i hope i havent said anything blasphemous in this post
sometimes the notion of eternity just messes with my head, i find it difficult to comprehend eternity lol.. although my only fear about the after life, besides going to hell lol, is that some of my fam and friends wont be there tbh..

The concept of paradise is nice on the surface but when you start thinking about it theirs bare questions.For paradise to exist firstly you must have no recollection of your previous life because you couldn't be eternally happy missing other family members and friends who may not make it?then theirs the idea of living forever, I don't even know if that sounds appealing. But then again a life full of happiness is something nobody has experienced so it's difficult to even comprehend what time would feel like.I could go on.

There is no good cause for suicide and its not allowed in Islam. It's debatable whether 'suicide bombing' is even allowed in Islam or not but those that carry it wouldn't call it suicide they would think of it as a war strategy. However when they do it and take the lives of innocent people as well as soldiers that is completely wrong and not allowed in Islam in any circumstances.If they do it and their intention was to escape this life because of their own personal problems rather than doing it for the cause of Islam then it is definitely haram and they can't fool Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.As for your friend i can't tell what he was talking about but go and read about Islam before u make all your judgements.
Read the Qur'an and spoke to a few people from Clapton Mosque regarding it and without offending you or fellow Muslims I can't stand the mentality, sure there are good things in Islam but there are a lot of things that are......It's the same with Christianity and every other dogma, theres good and bad, but the bad in Islam is always interpreted different from what the book says. None the less I prefer moderate Muslims, you know, the ones who have an occassional drink and dont bother with all the customs but still maintain a good heart, I f*ck with them. The hardcore spit in your face if you utter Muhammad (PBUH) humorously.....they can kick rocks. Cheers for your input though

The concept of paradise is nice on the surface but when you start thinking about it theirs bare questions.For paradise to exist firstly you must have no recollection of your previous life because you couldn't be eternally happy missing other family members and friends who may not make it?then theirs the idea of living forever, I don't even know if that sounds appealing. But then again a life full of happiness is something nobody has experienced so it's difficult to even comprehend what time would feel like.I could go on.
i see what u and Duzza are saying and its not a nice thought but God comes before family and He is fair so if they deserved to be in Paradise they will make it thats how i look at it

not something i think about tbhnot coz i cant get my head around it. i just dont think its important (for lack of a better word) right noweternal life isnt a dangling carrot for me, its not why i believe what i believe and i'd like to think that even IF there wasnt anything at the end of this my beliefs would be the same

people touched on it, for a heaven and hell to exist after, they must also strip our mentality from many things in order to feel constant pain/pleasure, otherwise we would simply adapt. also, once you are in heaven are you not judged? After living a god fearing life and doing well, you have all the virgins you want. what if your best mate with whom you are in heaven with wants your sister as one of his virgins, how is that heaven for you? This leads me to believe heaven is a poetic metaphor for the last few moments of human understanding, and we do possess an energy which unifies cells, and creates synthesis, and this energy exists in everything. Once we able to identify this energy maybe we can see where it goes once our physical self dies. But what would our mentality be like then, once we have left earth? Once we are stripped of a penis, and the desire to compete, and when material is just matter. Are we even ready for this mentality? What else is our energy being used for?

what if your best mate with whom you are in heaven with wants your sister as one of his virgins
in heaven there will be no deviltherefore this wil not happenalso a human canot imagine what heaven will be likeask yourself thisdo you realy belevie this life is it?if you do your stupidwho put you here?who can take your life whenever he wants?this life is a testif you abide by allahs rule you will be rewardedif you follow the devil you will go hellsimple tingthats y i hate moneymoney is the devil

what if your best mate with whom you are in heaven with wants your sister as one of his virgins
in heaven there will be no deviltherefore this wil not happenalso a human canot imagine what heaven will be likeask yourself thisdo you realy belevie this life is it?if you do your stupidwho put you here?who can take your life whenever he wants?this life is a testif you abide by allahs rule you will be rewardedif you follow the devil you will go hellsimple tingthats y i hate moneymoney is the devil
was right until herepeople make money evil not the other way round

Allow putting all believers in God into the same category.Allow calling all believers in God "religious".
Allow being pedantic when you clearly get the jist of what he's saying.Could a muslim clear up this reward of virgins talk please, is this actually present in the Quran or is it a myth?

either way there are hundreds of 'gods' so alot of people will be pissed that their god lied to themsurely all these gods cant share the same heaven.
however many gods there may or may not bethere is only one true creator, from which all life comes from