Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

How Many Vipers Have a Checkered Shirt

111 posts in this topic

DAMN, seems like everywhere I go everyone is rocking one6928_103214949693181_100000140304408_106864_7101775_n.jpgEven Bashy rocking one @ MOBOSapp3754811254334513.jpg

blue checkersblue mocasins...bait..but cant go wrong..I do own one. I wont lie

I own a few, not even bothered really.At times I'd rather wear them over tees or polo shirts.

I don't own one. I don't think I'll look good in one and I'm not really feeling them. Many people pull them off though.

Bashy looks like a tramp./Dont own any. Don't look good in them.

would never wear onei swear these fads sicken methese cheap shitty new brands and these emo nerd glasses and plimsol fags have destroyed fashioni swear mid to late 90s - early 2000 was the best period for clothesthings werent rinsed and rehashed as they r now

would never wear onei swear these fads sicken methese cheap shitty new brands and these emo nerd glasses and plimsol fags have destroyed fashioni swear mid to late 90s - early 2000 was the best period for clothesthings werent rinsed and rehashed as they r now
hmmm i dunno, I look at some of the off key moschino I had, SHOCKING to say the leastAnd Karl Kani, wow

London used to set the trends for fashion not so long ago now people are too quick to copy the States

i remember in year 8 i went to a friends party in a silver snake skin jeans type suitf*ckin shockingeven more so because that was like 2003

AAAAAAAARgh those glasses are f*ck*ng ridiculous! My bredrin wears them. Bruv, you see FINE. Why wear this stupidness!?

do u mean flannel shirts?been meaning to cop from uniqlo for about a year

London used to set the trends for fashion not so long ago now people are too quick to copy the States
other way rounddave was it fubu 05? please say it was

AAAAAAAARgh those glasses are f*ck*ng ridiculous! My bredrin wears them. Bruv, you see FINE. Why wear this stupidness!?
50%20Cent%20Sean%20Diddy%20Combs%20Common%20Visit%20MTV%20-qpEPD58JVsl.jpg

i own one, but its nt bait green black and brown penguin oozes swag

If anything its exactly the opposite& I own 1 checked shirt

not even 1

Yes copped one a few days ago, only because I got some ridicolous discount from it dsc00005ar.th.jpg