Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alejandro Sosa

They're Never Gonna Give Us Nothing So We Hustle Everyday And Turn Nothing Into Something

25 posts in this topic

Inspirational documentaryThey didnt allow it to be shown in america for some reasonSubtitles menna say Palestinians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Israelis

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
">
">

explain more b4 i watch fam champions league and Mobos and dat

Basically shows a girls school and a boys school in Nablus in Palestine and the struggles they have to go through just to finish school e.g poverty, fighting with israeli soldiers, students getting martyred, students getting sent to jail then coming out and having to catch up with months of missed work , their homes getting raided etc................................and yet almost 90 percent of all the children go on to universityPalestinians are the most hard working people for real

Go fight for their cause if your so bothered.
Doesn't it bother u the way they are being treated?

lol sorry u kno dem man dont care fam

lol sorry u kno dem man dont care fam
But they should. its not even debatable whether the Palestinian people are being treated unfairly.

free palestinewill watch later looks intrestin but im goin sleep

you ever seen the israeli defence force chicks bro??GracePark_IDF_Woman.jpgWomen_of_the_IDF_5.jpgim on their side, minus the ugly the ones.

the whole thing angers n disgusts me. I dont agree with suicide bombing but can completely understand why palestinians do it.

you ever seen the israeli defence force chicks bro??GracePark_IDF_Woman.jpgim on their side, minus the ugly the ones.
WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

f*ck both sides, dumb fools been fighting over religion & soil for decades. Just fence the middle east up and nuke it........EXTRACT their women first though

this is vip2 remember. we're not supposed to care about things like that. well unless the Sun says so

f*ck both sides, dumb fools been fighting over religion & soil for decades. Just fence the middle east up and nuke it........EXTRACT their women first though
Yeah this sounds like it could work.

the whole thing angers n disgusts me. I dont agree with suicide bombing but can completely understand why palestinians do it.
Once againThis shows how Islam twists peoples minds. Understanding suicide bombing :lol:

you ever seen the israeli defence force chicks bro??GracePark_IDF_Woman.jpgim on their side, minus the ugly the ones.
WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
she's one hot joo

yeah it's deep but much more complicated than people make out. it's wrong to label the israelis as the the bad guys imobritain is largely responsible for the mess that it's created in israel/palestine"don't believe what you read in the news great britain you gave palestine to the jews great britain"

Once againThis shows how Islam twists peoples minds. Understanding suicide bombing :lol:
:confused:

One ridiculously peng Jewish chick i went college with moved over there to be in the Army... i think you have to do it for a year and u get automatic residency in Israel i think