(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

its been working nice all day, but give ea a chance, the servers must be booming /its f*ck*ng hard to score one on ones, i can score shots from outside the box with eaze tho its reminds me of the old pro days
lol me too ber trying finesse shots to the bottem right/left and it goes straight to the keeper.knew when i played hull winning 4-0 70 mins left and they mount a major comeback that i need to improve.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is f*cked every match I hav played on clubs one of my players has got dc and no one has won or lost.Not enjoying this so far there is alot wrong.Keepers r sh*t and punch everything and come off there line even when you don't want them to and shots go through them.The players are really unresponsive and just stand there.The game speed is wAy 2 fast it's like a game of ping pong.Clubs is totally ruined with this virtual pro thing.Getting signed in and out of psn loads aswell.So far 09>>>>>>10

Game is f*cked every match I hav played on clubs one of my players has got dc and no one has won or lost.Not enjoying this so far there is alot wrong.Keepers r sh*t and punch everything and come off there line even when you don't want them to and shots go through them.The players are really unresponsive and just stand there.The game speed is wAy 2 fast it's like a game of ping pong.Clubs is totally ruined with this virtual pro thing.Getting signed in and out of psn loads aswell.So far 09>>>>>>10
There was PSN Maintanance yesterday.