(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

I just played Mr Reams aka Zomby online my first ever fifa game online as i am a pro man at heart and i was beating him 4-0 with arsenal against man city in the 75 minute and he disconnects!!! LOLOL
ohhh sh*t swer donn that was u fort it was my bredin, dat wernt me that was fifa :P

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played Mr Reams aka Zomby online my first ever fifa game online as i am a pro man at heart and i was beating him 4-0 with arsenal against man city in the 75 minute and he disconnects!!! LOLOL
ohhh sh*t swer donn that was u fort it was my bredin, dat wernt me that was fifa :P
Hmmmmmm sure!!!lol

anyone downloaded thier gameface onto thier VP? if so does it look like good?my one looks so sh*t, on the EA website i got it looking decent but when i download it on the game it looks nothing at all like me, you can see the image how its supposed to look as your avi thing botom right but looks so poor once applied to your VP smh

ATM iam on 14 W 10 L level 9 all games ive used liverpool (1 lost due to psn fukkin up) was winning 1-0 too. The passing and movement on this feels more realistic for me (must the 360 degree ish), and the way the players hold each other off adds to this too.plus the more games u play, u do get more comfortable(like most games).I see someone posted bought gettin chipped, ive been chipped a couple of times but thats down to my defending or yours u just gotta step ya game up.

started manager modewas banging one team 4-0 then all of a sudden i got 2 injuries everyone got tired and they brought it back to 4-4 in no timethought f*ck this couldnt complete 2 passes put it on assisted and nothing happend