NBA @ O2

bay_u

Great f*ckin night!Only preseason, but a good win minus Rose, Salmons and Tyrus. Deng was eager to impress the hometown crowd - I hope he takes that energy into the season with him, he might make me a believer again. Noah has bulked up, and seems to have refined his freethrow motion somewhat. Brad Miller as usual was ready to beef after 5 seconds on the floor. Good signs all round.And what a finish! Place exploded. Johnson showed great flashes - Gibson too - if we can get decent production from them it could be the difference between 45 and 50 winsOptimism is the conclusion. Bring on the season.

About 80% of the crowd were supporting the Bulls so that last quarter got pretty tense. The game winner was immense. The crowd IMO had been pretty sh*t all night. The only time they got involved was when that clap your hands song came on. But when that buzzer-beater dropped everyone went nuts. I was on my feet before I knew it high fiving randoms lol.

just wat i wanted, a nice tight game down to the wire... i didnt expect a buzzer beater tho. immense.pre season games tend to be boring and only for the bench guys to prove their worth but i was impressed with this. shame didnt get to see derrick rose play tho.i had these idiot toffs behind me tho, they were sayin sh*t like "boozer looks like hes done some hard time" and when (32) Richard came on one of em said "oh look busta rhymes is coming on"he even dissed lindsey hunter, mans an OG out there. and i hate guys wearing nba team jerseys to the wrong game (ie wearing a lakers jersey to a Bulls/Jazz game) urgh...i did see one guy with a Stockton Jersey tho, props.anyways heres some pics...warm upPicture001-4.jpgD-WillPicture003-2.jpg(back of) David SternPicture005-2.jpgwouldve got a good pic if that women got out the wayPicture006-2.jpgtip offPicture008-1.jpgAMAZING half time showPicture017-1.jpgLuolPicture018.jpgcaptain kirkPicture019.jpgluol againPicture020.jpgjazz mascotPicture021.jpgwhen jazz mascot sat on my lap and took a picPicture022-1.jpgmehmet!!Picture025.jpgandrei... had a poor game tbhPicture026-1.jpgbest shoe IDPicture027-1.jpghot cheerleaderPicture029.jpgpost game interviewPicture035.jpg

Great shots - even better seats! The Jazz mascot was goin crazy right in your corner. Did you see him wipe out on the railing? :lol: I was over to your right, about 20 rows backThe crowd was lacklustre on the whole. I tried several times to get a DEFENCE chant going, but nobody was having it. Despite the abundance of jerseys about it was like nobody'd watched a basketball game before

yeah the crowd was baffling at times, they were booing jazz but when they score they cheered lol...yeah i saw what happend to thet mascot lmao, and he slid down the railings for a bit aswell, killer...its a shame NBA schedules are so tight, otherwise we cudve had a regular season game like the NFL...

I heard that DEFENSE chant. I tried it also up in the nosebleeds. It flopped. We had a "Let's go Bulls" chant up there but that only ever last 4 repetitions and had about 10 people doing it. And LMAO at the booing and cheering the jazz thing. Was driving me crazy! The girl in front of me wearing a Bulls jersey was doing it the whole game!But I must say f*ck you for your comment about wearing the wrong jersey. I came to rep my team at the only NBA game I can go to. If I can't rep them then, then when can I!?