How do you tell your man that his sex is wack?

DanahBaby

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 2 was a'lot, page 3 was lols.
page 3 also did not require summarisation.
Lol @ me addressing a MALE called 'Special K'.Come like a tranny still.Oh wait...
Both of you shut up. This isnt Match of the Day we didnt need a step by step analysis and break down of what transpired.

You dont tell him you teach him.
:D
Know what's arousing about KayGee's post?The way she put the 'tell him' in italics. Lol
Niggas be getting turnt on by grammer
On the level bro, can I live? Shheeesh...
Apparently not.
LOL

if his sex game was lacking i wouldnt be attracted to him any more, no link no nothing, badmind?
Badmind? No. I think i would of found this out before he became my man.But like Kaygee said, teach him dont tell him.
f*ck*ng dudes that ain't your man huh?Seen.
U sexed a chick that aint your girl huh? Have you?Seen.We all do it darling.But im back on my break again. I will be drawin for the WD40 soon.

if his sex game was lacking i wouldnt be attracted to him any more, no link no nothing, badmind?
Badmind? No. I think i would of found this out before he became my man.But like Kaygee said, teach him dont tell him.
U sexed a chick that aint your girl huh? Have you?Seen.We all do it darling.But im back on my break again. I will be drawin for the WD40 soon.
Yeah but double standards are the world's standards and double standards say you's a hoe.Just saying.

most people use KY for analdid i miss sottom?

Yeah but double standards are the world's standards and double standards say you's a hoe.Just saying.
Cool yea eks. We'll go out for a drink. :)and stig, you did miss something.

Dunno why this is so funny