How do you tell your man that his sex is wack?

DanahBaby

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tell the truth... obviously dont be blunt or tell him mid stroke he aint aint doin it right... Like kaygee said teach enit.. If the hints aint been picked up an he dont listen then his bad, find someone who wil do the job properly I've had a few girls that are sh*t at sex, usually i wont say nothing i'll try guide them but if that dont work i'll find my "sweet spot" an shoot my bolt asap regardless of how good or sh*t the sex may have been for u Edit: yeah kurigirl is sexy when she's ready stil

I was unfortunate enough to experience this one time.My reaction was laughter cos it was just tickling me, and he was shocked by my reaction.I guess im a minority cos i find it difficult to pretend to moan and enjoy something that is clearly wack. I will react accordingly. I just dont understand how any man can let this can happen neither. :D

if his sex game was lacking i wouldnt be attracted to him any more, no link no nothing, badmind?
Badmind? No. I think i would of found this out before he became my man.But like Kaygee said, teach him dont tell him.
f*ck*ng dudes that ain't your man huh?Seen.
U sexed a chick that aint your girl huh? Have you?Seen.We all do it darling.But im back on my break again. I will be drawin for the WD40 soon.
most people use KY for analdid i miss sottom?
:D :D

Guest Esquilax

Lmao good readA few things im not clear on:Jodie why do you need WD40Kurious, HAVE YOU NO HEART? </3 Letting the mundem go cuz he squirts a second early, what's love got to do with it??

if im on my back im coming fast in most casesIf hes hitting from behind, hes coming fast (what is it with u guys and backshot, its like u just cant control urself in this situatiion, got me sounding like when u go 'uuhhhhh' into a fan)Thats why if we're looking to prolong thenn we have to try all kinds of shapes and angles before using one of the above mentioned for the finale Im no pro, just know the movements

if im on my back im coming fast in most casesIf hes hitting from behind, hes coming fast (what is it with u guys and backshot, its like u just cant control urself in this situatiion, got me sounding like when u go 'uuhhhhh' into a fan)Thats why if we're looking to prolong thenn we have to try all kinds of shapes and angles before using one of the above mentioned for the finale Im no pro, just know the movements
I wanna penetrate you.

KJGFHHJYSGJSFSGHJRYBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Taking the piss!LMFAO!

Taking the piss!LMFAO!
lmfao deres only one move that can dead man... and it aint that one

u see when the chicks on top... but squating so like her feet are placed firmly on the bed...jeez... the penetration level that can be obtained in that is mad... and the clapping is TOO loud... especially when ur beating it hard whilst holding the hips... its wrap from der...a lot of chicks find it a bit painful though... and especially when i get in the mood i go hype.