Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman

Insurance Claim

16 posts in this topic

didnt wanna put it in the title. lets have it out wrote off a motorbike only covered for TPFT lol at the cost of repairs some joke ting.need it to conveniently vanish so i can get some sort of peewhos got any experience of this sh*t (long shot)

burn it init n say its arsonis that what they mean by fire?

LMAO

llow burning it. sh*t will/might blow up and attract feds and attentionwas just gonna put it in 1 boys lock up n shot off the partsoh and report stolen of course

Just dump the bike in some woodlands and report it stolenmy mate flip his car on a slide from speeding around a bendy cornerhe only had TPFT, so he left the car in the ditch, wiped any traces of finger printscalled the police to say it was stolenpolice found the car, insurance company kept the car and paid him off what the car was worthcase closed.

why would he wipe his prints.It was his car anyway.They would expect to find his prints.I'd be more conscious of making sure there aint ANY cameras nearby where I expect to travel to dump it.

why would he wipe his prints.It was his car anyway.They would expect to find his prints.
LMAOOOOedit: i still laugh every time i read that bit
I'd be more conscious of making sure there aint ANY cameras nearby where I expect to travel to dump it.
yeah this.

I could have helped you if it was a carAnyone (Within reason) want their car written off by a company car so they can get the money for it, hollaUp to 4 people including the driver can also claim for whiplash, average payout is about 1500 per personYou will receive a courtesy car similar to yours (from me) and solicitors will contact you RE the claimThis is for a fee of 7 bills, 5 of which is payable up front but I can go into detail if neededJust to add, you & your friends are not physically in the car when it gets written off

thats a scam and a half

I could have helped you if it was a carAnyone (Within reason) want their car written off by a company car so they can get the money for it, hollaUp to 4 people including the driver can also claim for whiplash, average payout is about 1500 per personYou will receive a courtesy car similar to yours (from me) and solicitors will contact you RE the claimThis is for a fee of 7 bills, 5 of which is payable up front but I can go into detail if neededJust to add, you & your friends are not physically in the car when it gets written off
lol this guys gettin that eskay money\safe for the replys ppl. some reassurance

yea dump it in some ditch n report it stolenmaybe burn it aswell

I know that scam, pure indians are running it especially on the north circular and targetting lorry drivers because they are slow at emergency braking and the lorry company always pays out

I know that scam, pure indians are running it especially on the north circular and targetting lorry drivers because they are slow at emergency braking and the lorry company always pays out
sayin that, there was a pile up on the north circ last nite

what bike was it brah?