Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoCo KinG

Did I overreact?

70 posts in this topic

Bacially my girlfriend was pickin me up from college from early morning but mid way thru the day her friend asked for a lift and she said yeh...so at the end of the day i come out college and her friends tryna qwobs up the front seat bout time my girls got a 206 and i'm 6ft 5 so i tell her to get in the back and she says no...so i just walked home..now its caused more arguements which got deep outta anger because my girl took her friends side and were on the verge of breakin up..would you do the same..or did i overreact and should of just got in the back?

no u neverthe friend should have got out an sat in the back, regardless of how tall u are not really ur girls place to tell anyone where to sit, so its not her fault, but the friend was out of orderspouse = automatic shotguni thought everyone knew this

If you were gonna break up over sitting in the backseat, its just as well its happened now./Your gf mugged it./Her friend should have been pimp slapped

no u neverthe friend should have got out an sat in the back, regardless of how tall u are not really ur girls place to tell anyone where to sit, so its not her fault, but the friend was out of orderspouse = automatic shotguni thought everyone knew this
what i'm saying but everyone (mainly her friends) are making me out to be a nob who's having a "strop"

Agree with that bar the part i highlighted.Its exactly her place to tell someone where to sit, It was her bloody car! But her friend should have moved standardly into the back seat, should never have been a discussion.,

NOWHAT THE f*ck NOYOU DID NOTHING WRONG FFSWHERE IS THE WORLD GOINGNAH REALLY WHERE ARE WE f*ck*ng GOING WHEN sh*t LIKE THIS CAUSES A RIFT?YOU WERE BEING REASONABLE AND sh*tAND SHE TOOK HER GIRLS SIDE?TELL YOUR WIFEY THAT IF IT WERE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THEN YOU WOULD GET PRIORITY OVER HER FRIENDS ESPECIALLY IN SUCH A WASTE SITUATIONFFS IT WASNT EVEN LIKE U WERE TRYING TO BOY ITVS\DVSDVDSB\VSDVDWHAT IS GOING ON?

i woulda done the same tbhim hard headed like thatwoulda prob broken up over it too depending on hw deep our relationship went

If you were gonna break up over sitting in the backseat, its just as well its happened now./Your gf mugged it./Her friend should have been pimp slapped
Hate this dumb sh*t people been saying to me....just because the arguement started from that doesn't mean that's the reason were nearly breaking up..

Well it obviously played a big part when you said it 'led to other arguments'And tbhDunno how much respect this chick has for you if you're walking and she drives her girl home.

Well it obviously played a big part when you said it 'led to other arguments'And tbhDunno how much respect this chick has for you if you're walking and she drives her girl home.
she come wiv "*Name* is in the back now"..but by then my mind was already set on walkin

tbh this would be so minor i wudn't even care/also this is not thread worthy, cud have banged this out in the venting thread no long

f*ck thatI woulda took her outta the carAbout my legs are gettin squashed

tbh this would be so minor i wudn't even care/also this is not thread worthy, cud have banged this out in the venting thread no long
so you're saying you didn't see the point of the topic? tru, maybe read it again.

NOWHAT THE f*ck NOYOU DID NOTHING WRONG FFSWHERE IS THE WORLD GOINGNAH REALLY WHERE ARE WE f*ck*ng GOING WHEN sh*t LIKE THIS CAUSES A RIFT?YOU WERE BEING REASONABLE AND sh*tAND SHE TOOK HER GIRLS SIDE?TELL YOUR WIFEY THAT IF IT WERE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THEN YOU WOULD GET PRIORITY OVER HER FRIENDS ESPECIALLY IN SUCH A WASTE SITUATIONFFS IT WASNT EVEN LIKE U WERE TRYING TO BOY ITVS\DVSDVDSB\VSDVDWHAT IS GOING ON?
:D The friend is rude, should never have put your girl in the position to get involved and as soon as she saw it could cause a problem should have jumped in the back seat.

lol at her pussyclart friendShe dont know levelsBackseat no argument, she head the nerve to answer back! Be gratefuk u even inda whip, shudda fling it in the boot

lol answer is;get your p's up and get your own whiplogical answer is;you should have taken the L and just laid down in the back seat on some "im tired from revision" tiporyou should have just recognised the female bonding session and made your excuses and went home your own way.either way breaking up over that proves that relationship isn't too serious.

lol answer is;get your p's up and get your own whiplogical answer is;you should have taken the L and just laid down in the back seat on some "im tired from revision" tiporyou should have just recognised the female bonding session and made your excuses and went home your own way.either way breaking up over that proves that relationship isn't too serious.
:D :D :D :D

as with all things VIP2, advice should be taken with a pinch of salt....

tronics >>>I actually want to live a day in mans life and see how he comes up with the views he hasguys just too f*cked.Anyways, you done the right thing.... your girl should of told her friend get in the back.... it is worth breaking up over aswell, small things like that might seem a minor but if she cant get the small things right then your f*cked.IF your girl and her friend were already in the car and you were only getting a lift for a short distance and the friend was going to stay in the car for longer AND its a 5 door then she would get blyed.

lol man ADVISED to take the L n get squashed by a bitch who didnt even had to be thereTronics >>>____________

I SAID GET OUT THE CAR, THIS AINT A PARI SMASH THE WINDOW DRAG THE GIRL OUT THE CARDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPES GET OUT THE CAR!!!IF YOU DONT GET OUT THE CAR URE GONNA SEE MAN SHOOTING THE STAR U BETTER NOT DARE ME NOW, DONT CARE IF MY GIRLS IN THE CAR :Dl_96412333f2dc078a7d7a7607aa8b1c9d.jpg

dont see the fuss tbh.baffed as to why ANYONE would think i'd do any of that IRL.just let man attempt an 'lol' in peace.

should of smashed her head off the windscreen on some cb sh*t

I would've done the same. Your girl should've told her to sit in the back. The same way you would never have your boy sit in the front while your girl jammed in the back.It's not worth breaking up over but she needs some time to think about what she's done. I say go raving tbh.