Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

weed heads know theeses 1's

52 posts in this topic

ur local is dry, and now u try contact all ur other back ups, no luck there....now i gotta ring my associates who i gotta slyly ask if they can get me a weed then duck...how imbarrasin isit tho....oh and dark rum is the one after a hhard days graft.

jus me then u bunch of f*ckers.

joka im in that postion now boy wont spot me so im inyard waiting here til ten so i can get some dough to pick up a benners spent to much on my kofte kebab at lunch

i hate small talk with a passion u dnt understand.

cant have associates knowing the true levels of my 'addiction'

are you guys having trouble down there aswell?its been dry up here everyone is texting and calling old friends like "yo can you get any?"its nutsi found a link (friend of a friend type of thing) and im not telling ANYONE lol some shady amount for £20 but better than nothing

thing is everywhere in london had a very big reup of red string tie last week i know that for a fact man was at the wholesalers and bare weed was brought by every major shotta in london and surrounding bits think most heads on here are not getting ticks

thing is everywhere in london had a very big reup of red string tie last week, bare weed was brought by every major shotta in london
i can c/s this

u guys need to get some friends at the docks.... i swear drought only hits me when i aint whippin

No drought up here, makes a change

nice to hear beavisyeh if you are a true crackhead you have your circletrust

10s is shy as f*ck nowadays, they weigh the sh*t at 0.8 or 0.9...DAMNWas 1.1 a month ago and the shits dropped like Kathleens thong

I can pick up from my Barbers.

swer droughts overders always red string aboutders sum nex green n yellow string ting goin round das kina peng aswellnorthern lights n cheese r about aswelleast london ting tho not sure bout everywhere else

only crackheads buy tensconvincing urself that u dnt smoke that much when u actually do, and ur jus wasting money

only crackheads buy tens OF CRACKconvincing urself that u dnt smoke that much when u actually do, and ur jus wasting money
it would have made sense if thats what you had said otherwise your actually chatin breaze

fall backu dnt kno wat ur sayin

come off dat fall back talk like u no me to be tellin me wot i no man on dis forum r gasdwot u sed made no sensehow does buying a benners make u a fiend? any donut guy talkin sum gas

jus fall back like i said u dnt kno what ur sayingo an buy a tens innit

agen wid da gasd up talkjus because you made a point which had no sensible logic behind ittalking like u no more dan me bout food where did u find the tym to get 10,000 posts while you was movin food? lool any internet dikhed gassd behind der screen

That's no way to talk to a woman, about calling her a d*ckhead.Call her a bitch

LOLMYDAYScheck itwe've got a new shotta on here guys get ur pms in he knows nuff about foodmore than me apparentlydo u kno me fam? dont watch my postsgo get ur ps up yh