Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Foods you've always wanted to try.

141 posts in this topic

All them american sitcoms, films deplict peanut butter and jelly as this sandwich of sandwiches. tried it today, nearly spat it out at the shop employees bald head who made it. What do you guys fancy trying ?My hit list.Twinkies. I'd love to try a steak medium rare at a michelin star restaurant.

when i was younger i wanted to try a corndog *no homo* this is when i use to eat porkalso cookie dough

was it actually jelly? cus the americans call jam 'jelly' so here it should be peanut butter and jam.twinkies arent all that.

when i was younger i wanted to try a corndog *no homo* this is when i use to eat porkalso cookie dough
Yo corndog i cant lie. no homo. it looked very tasty. Never knew it's pork though figured it'd be some vegan fake meat the way it looks an all.

imagine if he put jelly in a sandwichLOOOOOOL

To eat shark in a Japenese restaurant.To have proper crab in a paper bag on the east coast of USA.Have a proper spiced Indian meal cooked for me in Delhi.

was it actually jelly? cus the americans call jam 'jelly' so here it should be peanut butter and jam.twinkies arent all that.
It was jam but the combination of Jam/Jelly + Peanut Butter left me plainfaced for a good 10secs.To think this NY Deli was based solely on American food customs.

one of them all american breakfasts: scrambled egg, hash browns, pancakes, maple syrup etc.c/s beef wellingtonc/s the shrimp/crab on the east coast of the US

clamsesparragos

oh yhalso beef wellington.......i dunno why.
Was quite nice actually, my brother cooked it.

Yo corndog i cant lie. no homo. it looked very tasty. Never knew it's pork though figured it'd be some vegan fake meat the way it looks an all.
It's CORN dawg. What did you think it was dawg.I wanna eat a pound of truffles, caviar and saffron.....that's true ballin son

how could i forget f*ck*ng lobsterthats DEFINITELY top of my list to try

oysterslobster
Na oysters is disgustin, unless you got a rock hard stomach you'll vomit that sh*t out, it's slimy, stinks and too gooey tastes like brain membrane.

clamsesparragos
LOL

oysterslobster
Na oysters is disgustin, unless you got a rock hard stomach you'll vomit that sh*t out, it's slimy, stinks and too gooey tastes like brain membrane.
f*ck that thenjus a lobster ting for me

Mate, lobster is some of the nicest sh*t i have ever eaten.Restaurant i was in you actually got taken to kitchen, chose your lobster, fresh out its tank, you then get to watch it dashed in the boiling water and they f*ckin scream. :lol:

Fondue
LOL I have a chocolate fondue in my place. only comes out when sh*t goes down in the eskay household.

Fondue
nice but very sickly you are fully aware that u have eaten half a kilo of cheese at the end of it

!!!!Peanut Butter and Jam/Jelly is DISGUSTING. I had it for the first time about 2 weeks ago and just felt sick afterwards. Filth.

one of them all american breakfasts: scrambled egg, hash browns, pancakes, maple syrup etc.
Dennys Grand Slam breakfast.*Salivates*Have this every time I go to the states.

Mate, lobster is some of the nicest sh*t i have ever eaten.Restaurant i was in you actually got taken to kitchen, chose your lobster, fresh out its tank, you then get to watch it dashed in the boiling water and they f*ckin scream. :lol:
C/S this, and that's the exact same thing I noticed in a restaurant in China, 6 huge tanks full of lobsters.