Foods you've always wanted to try.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
and u never realise the depth of latin american poverty until u eat jambalayaIts just everything in a pot, prawns, meat, noodles, veg, unidentfiable species
If you're rocking out some prawns in a big pot you're not that frass.

Alligator.
PENGchewy bt peng
actuallyis alligator the same as crocodile?
Nah fam. Alligator is meant to taste wild.I've had crocodile (tastes like Calimari).
ohthen i haventhad alligator thencrocodile is nice doe
gator is like a flakier version of prawnshad it in breadcrums... tasted like chicken dippers

Guest Lemons
NIGGA are you on DRUGS, Peanut Butter & Jam is the one.Other than that.I want to try Ramen
Banging out Ramen @ 02:00am in Harijuku>>>>Go to Taro on Brewer Street, best Ramen in London.

one of them all american breakfasts: scrambled egg, hash browns, pancakes, maple syrup etc.c/s beef wellingtonc/s the shrimp/crab on the east coast of the US
Lovely maple syrup is the 1!Beef wellington is nice but when its home made its gorgeous.Peanut butter and rasberry jam is mwah!C/s the proper indian.lol@muscles hahaMussels are gorgeous cooked in garlic butter with some fresh corriander with some taglatteli.