Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brandnew

kingston university

34 posts in this topic

Going next year and im thinking about staying in halls for the first year but there is so many diff locations and types of halls...who is staying there right now and what is ure advice for a young black male looking to have a good time but also focus on his studies.Bigup to soca junkie for the info so far but id jus like some other opinions cos i know alot of u guys have been or are at kingston ryt now.Peace

as i sit here n the library, i think o myselfthe amount of money u will pay in halls, u could pay in a shared flat and have better facilitiesbut if u do want to stay on site o u can find some hygenic ppl to share with the following year, then seething wells or clay hill is u

my course is at Kingston hill...plse tell me why u have picked the two halls u mentioned above plse...Soca sed Seething wells is live...what makes these diff locations live or not live ?

i stayed at seething, it was closet to penryn road where all lessons where, one straight road down to the town center and round the corner from surbiton station, kfc, sainsbury's etcclay hill, went to a decent little party / their common room was on point Kingston hill is waaaaay up one lonely hill and came like that forest ting from the movie Shroomshad to cut down bare bush and bramble to get to my freinds room no liethe rooms are nicer tho i think

i stayed at seething, it was closet to penryn road where all lessons where, one straight road down to the town center and round the corner from surbiton station, kfc, sainsbury's etcclay hill, went to a decent little party / their common room was on point Kingston hill is waaaaay up one lonely hill and came like that forest ting from the movie Shroomshad to cut down bare bush and bramble to get to my freinds room no liethe rooms are nicer tho i think
yea i think kingston hill is newer than the others...the virtual tour thing kinda showed me that...so u saying Kingston hill is dead cos of its Locations...also if im learning at Kingston hill how easy is it to get to and from Seething wells and is is practical ??p.s seen bare asians at the open day...is kingston asian central then lol

yea i think kingston hill is newer than the others...the virtual tour thing kinda showed me that...so u saying Kingston hill is dead cos of its Locations...also if im learning at Kingston hill how easy is it to get to and from Seething wells and is is practical ??p.s seen bare asians at the open day...is kingston asian central then lol
All universities in London, are Asian-dominated.

just stay at kingston hill, u dont need the hype plus u will appreciate it when u have 9am lectures

just stay at kingston hill, u dont need the hype plus u will appreciate it when u have 9am lectures
i would like a little bit of hype if im being totally honest...i will be coming back from a year off.Not trying to be living on some dead campus if i can avoid it if u knowatimean

lol innityou want to go to the most live campus

If you want to save money, go find a house and share with randoms.If you want hype then I tihnk it's Clay HIll that is the most hype.And make sure you buy Soca a hot dog when you start, she will let you smash. No word of a lie. :arrow: only joking bzz xxx ;-)

love this site loltalkin about asians as if they are a rat infestation and a factor in choosing a uni

If you want to save money, go find a house and share with randoms.If you want hype then I tihnk it's Clay HIll that is the most hype.And make sure you buy Soca a hot dog when you start, she will let you smash. No word of a lie. :arrow: only joking bzz xxx ;-)
lmfao

Asians will rush u in the toilet and try rape a manWhites will rush u in the toliet n tie you to the toilet seatBlacks will rush u in the toilet and make a rap song Chinese will rush u in the toilet and make a business module from it.

shocked.jpgeven after the lil after thought that was still harsh

love this site loltalkin about asians as if they are a rat infestation and a factor in choosing a uni
:lol:

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: funny cos its 100% real

big up my boy for runnin that uni shtill

big up my boy for runnin that uni shtill
he get's ratings for that?lolwow

we dont know ur boyhe's not that individual

lol...ok i need factual help people cos im not lookin to slip up on this oneSeething wells Clayhillor Kingston hill ???p.s the money isnt a major issue

All universities in London, are Asian-dominated.
I Have to CO/SIGN my partner in Crime Mick.Sup Nigga?

u probs do know him / he isnt that individual i am