kingston university

Brandnew

Going next year and im thinking about staying in halls for the first year but there is so many diff locations and types of halls...who is staying there right now and what is ure advice for a young black male looking to have a good time but also focus on his studies.Bigup to soca junkie for the info so far but id jus like some other opinions cos i know alot of u guys have been or are at kingston ryt now.Peace

as i sit here n the library, i think o myselfthe amount of money u will pay in halls, u could pay in a shared flat and have better facilitiesbut if u do want to stay on site o u can find some hygenic ppl to share with the following year, then seething wells or clay hill is u

i stayed at seething, it was closet to penryn road where all lessons where, one straight road down to the town center and round the corner from surbiton station, kfc, sainsbury's etcclay hill, went to a decent little party / their common room was on point Kingston hill is waaaaay up one lonely hill and came like that forest ting from the movie Shroomshad to cut down bare bush and bramble to get to my freinds room no liethe rooms are nicer tho i think

i stayed at seething, it was closet to penryn road where all lessons where, one straight road down to the town center and round the corner from surbiton station, kfc, sainsbury's etcclay hill, went to a decent little party / their common room was on point Kingston hill is waaaaay up one lonely hill and came like that forest ting from the movie Shroomshad to cut down bare bush and bramble to get to my freinds room no liethe rooms are nicer tho i think
yea i think kingston hill is newer than the others...the virtual tour thing kinda showed me that...so u saying Kingston hill is dead cos of its Locations...also if im learning at Kingston hill how easy is it to get to and from Seething wells and is is practical ??p.s seen bare asians at the open day...is kingston asian central then lol

yea i think kingston hill is newer than the others...the virtual tour thing kinda showed me that...so u saying Kingston hill is dead cos of its Locations...also if im learning at Kingston hill how easy is it to get to and from Seething wells and is is practical ??p.s seen bare asians at the open day...is kingston asian central then lol
All universities in London, are Asian-dominated.

If you want to save money, go find a house and share with randoms.If you want hype then I tihnk it's Clay HIll that is the most hype.And make sure you buy Soca a hot dog when you start, she will let you smash. No word of a lie. :arrow: only joking bzz xxx ;-)

If you want to save money, go find a house and share with randoms.If you want hype then I tihnk it's Clay HIll that is the most hype.And make sure you buy Soca a hot dog when you start, she will let you smash. No word of a lie. :arrow: only joking bzz xxx ;-)
lmfao

Guest Tulse Hill

Asians will rush u in the toilet and try rape a manWhites will rush u in the toliet n tie you to the toilet seatBlacks will rush u in the toilet and make a rap song Chinese will rush u in the toilet and make a business module from it.

Guest Triple XXX
shocked.jpgeven after the lil after thought that was still harsh

All universities in London, are Asian-dominated.
I Have to CO/SIGN my partner in Crime Mick.Sup Nigga?