Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steven

Would you vote for David Cameron?

85 posts in this topic

cameron,%20david.jpgThe 10 "key pledges" David Cameron has proposed:1. Freeze council tax for two years, saving typical families £200; 2. Re-assess 2.6m people on Incapacity Benefit in a welfare clampdown; 3. Replace Human Rights Act with a Bill of Rights: 4. Reduce number of MPs by 10 per cent, ministers pay by 5 per cent, cut quangos; 5. Honour the Military Covenant and ensure troops are properly equipped; 6. Cut corporation tax to create jobs, reform inheritance tax to encourage saving, reward marriage and families via tax and benefits; 7. Sort out national debt and public spending; 8. Give head teachers the final say on exclusions to restore discipline in schools; 9. Suspend ratification of the Lisbon Treaty if it is not in force and hold a referendum; 10. Double magistrates' sentencing powers from six months to a year, harsher penalties for knife crime, cut police paperwork so more are on the beat.

im voting green peace.

lib dem or green party tbheven tho he'll winbt i gotta do my bit

Any puppet that aint any different to BrownJust some next outfit and make up

If everyone who feels to vote Lib Dem actually did I wonder what the result would be

if ViP2 was to officially back a partywho would we back?we should do our own vote or die type campaign

lol at those points...plse remember what Thatcher did to ure poor country lol

lol at those points...plse remember what Thatcher did to ure poor country lol
And all the brilliant things that Labour have done?By the way I aint no tory boy. I'm just saying. Do we not believe in political reformation anymore?

if ViP2 was to officially back a partywho would we back?we should do our own vote or die type campaign
Lib Dem they do big things on a small scale.

No, he's a Tory.
remember what Thatcher did

LOL @ voting.
Yeah i guess its kinda funny increasing your credit rating by voting.

LOL @ voting.
Yeah i guess its kinda funny increasing your credit rating by voting.
What?Explain...

being on the electoral register increases your credit rating

Ding Ding Ding

__________>>>>>>> Letting a tory boy in... all mans gonna do is help out his fellow toffs... guaranteed.

cameron,%20david.jpgThe 10 "key pledges" David Cameron has proposed:1. Freeze council tax for two years, saving typical families £200; 2. Re-assess 2.6m people on Incapacity Benefit in a welfare clampdown; 3. Replace Human Rights Act with a Bill of Rights: 4. Reduce number of MPs by 10 per cent, ministers pay by 5 per cent, cut quangos; 5. Honour the Military Covenant and ensure troops are properly equipped; 6. Cut corporation tax to create jobs, reform inheritance tax to encourage saving, reward marriage and families via tax and benefits; 7. Sort out national debt and public spending; 8. Give head teachers the final say on exclusions to restore discipline in schools; 9. Suspend ratification of the Lisbon Treaty if it is not in force and hold a referendum; 10. Double magistrates' sentencing powers from six months to a year, harsher penalties for knife crime, cut police paperwork so more are on the beat.
Those are NOT good things.

Those are NOT good things.
lol i strongly agreemost of us know how corrupt the school system is. and as for the police...need i say anything more...

"7. Sort out national debt and public spending"This technically isn't even a policy. Anyone can say their gonna do sh*t.I'd never for vote this toff c*nt. f*ck*ng private school cunts, no real world experience. The f*ck you know about single parent family's? The f*ck he know about living on a budget week to week?Get the f*ck outta here with that Cameron sh*t.

Ding Ding Ding
But it doesn't mean I have to vote.SoSTFU STFU STFU