Would you vote for David Cameron?

Steven

I really want Brown to be taught a lesson for not calling any type of leadership election and falsely making people believe that he would. I don't think Labour need any type of dramatic shake up, I just want them to feel some sort of threat that will make them think "Oh sh*t, we got a bit to comfortable in government and really should up our game".Although I'm not the biggest Brown fan and do wanna see him to be left with egg on his face, Cameron really is NOT the best of a bad situation although it really must look that way to a large number of people. But that's understandable considering the wool can easily be pulled over the eyes of the majority of the public especially when asking the likes of "John, 46 a van driver from Somerset" or "Cathy, 38 Supermarket cashier from Devon". But the harsh reality is these are real types of people who will make up the majority of the general public who will be voting come election day.

Guest No Mark
IF the Tories win the next election....Scotland will become independant.People up here arent gonna be so quick to forget how the Tories f*cked us over.
It'd have to be a Tory government that would have to decide by Act of Parliament whether Scotland will become independent...so it's highly unlikely.But yeah, the Tories decimated Scotland. Used it as some guinea pig for its worst policies.

IF the Tories win the next election....Scotland will become independant.People up here arent gonna be so quick to forget how the Tories f*cked us over.
It'd have to be a Tory government that would have to decide by Act of Parliament whether Scotland will become independent...so it's highly unlikely.But yeah, the Tories decimated Scotland. Used it as some guinea pig for its worst policies.
Yup.Well, interesting point. if there was a successfull referendum I cant see them ignoring it.

• 7 months later...