Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Essex uni

48 posts in this topic

Am I alone?+ i'm in the Hawkings Quay feelling like there will be too much white for my eyesWasn't down to share a bathroom.

Why dont you just go to a uni in London and not have the worry of being the only black in the village..

Just relax with the fact that you're going to be "that black lad from Hawkins Quay" who all the blonde girls will chase after.

Its a place you spend 3 years not your whole life, Live and Learn from others.

Think is I can jam with white people, one of my closest friends is white (hood, but white nonetheless) I just don't want to come like that token negroid.i will jam with the pub gang for ball though.

u will turn into bounty mate :lol:

A simple assesment of the diversity of the uni will suffice

bruv dont be sillyits toooo easy to get girls in "whiter" uni'satmosphere is muchh better as well at white uni's

They are people you know, not trilobites.I'm sure 'jamming' with 'white man' won't kill you.Plus, you decrease your shank ratio by 50%.

Fam u dont uderstandYou don't know what you've got until it's goneI will eventually miss getting screwfaced, kmt'd at and stabbed, it wont feel like home

Yea, trusay I do miss the stabbings.*reminisces, hears distant cries of people saying 'LOW IT BLUD!'...

Just hang with white people man.We're better company then black people anyway.

If you wanna go to parties with the sort of people who stand in a row, get their bums out and get someone to take a picture, then yeah jam with the whites.If you're looking for a more refined experience, buss it up with the asians i spose, the closest you're gonna get.

lol @ jamming with asians unless were making moneyI will jam with white people providing they dont touch me whilst I sleep/spike my drink and violate me on a night out

Don't expect them to be racially senstive, especially in Essex."We better not go on the zebra crossing, we might lose Captain Planet! har har har!"They will say this at one point

lol @ jamming with asians unless were making moneyI will jam with white people providing they dont touch me whilst I sleep/spike my drink and violate me on a night out
Wouldn't bother then mate.
Don't expect them to be racially senstive, especially in Essex."We better not go on the zebra crossing, we might lose Captain Planet! har har har!"They will say this at one point
Major lulz. Mainly because his uni mates are calling by his VIP name.

Couldn't find a picture of black people jumping for joy could you? I know you looked.

Couldn't find a picture of black people jumping for joy could you? I know you looked.
Again. I LOL'd.