Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meticulous

Prepaid cards

11 posts in this topic

E.g. http://www.fairfx.com/ or http://www.ibux.co.uk/I want one I can use at cash points as well, but dont really want to wait for the card/pin/anything else in the postAnybody know of a prepaid card I can purchase in store, and go home and activate straight away online?Again I dont want to have to scan my drivers license and send/email it in etcLong shot but if you know, lemme knowThanks

dnt see the point of them apart from pushing forward the new world ordercashless societywhy not jus use ur debit card?

dnt see the point of them why not jus use ur debit card?

i wanna get the o2 onekeep my debit card in a safe place and use that instead, just in case somehting might shopto on me again

The O2 one is big. I used my mums number to get one(I'm on tmobile), and its the one for getting guys to pay you money online.I imagine shotters will start accepting visa and debit soonish.

i would also like to know which ones quickest to useMore info on the o2 thing as well please...

The only catch to the 02 one is that you either have a contract or top up a benz a month. Seeing as i used my mums number its a minor. Took like 5 dayus to get errting up and running. no cash limit or nothing.

got the o2 one to link to my paypal.....cant even link it to paypal. so it just sits there now