Going to Las Vegas, 2010

JDC

Disney World for Adults.Wouldn't even know whare to start tbh. I've been three years in a row and each time I go there is something new. I'm out there next year twice.Stay @ Caesars Palace / Encore / Planet Hollywoodsapphire stripe club is nuts. It's about the size of a Tesco Hyper Market.PURE and XS are prob the best clubsRehab poor parties is where everyone is at during the days.The main shopping outlet has really good deals. I buy an extra suitcase when I'm out thereWhatever you take $$$$$$ wise is never enough.

Im there from 24th-28th for my 21stWhen are you going?Edit: /As for places to go, everything he said ^^^Check out Bellagios fountain show at night.Check out the desert passage walk (dont know if it's called this anymore)It's got LOTS of shops in it.Walk through the Venetian HotelWalk through New York New York (the one with the theme park above it)Basically just stroll through all the hotels.Oh, you have to do the Grand Canyon tour while you're there, and the ATV (all terrain vehicle) day is SICK.

Guest Esquilax
I got married there stayed at the Luxori only went for 4 days i seriously couldnt fit everything in you can spend half a day looking round one hotel.The helicopter ride over the grand canyon is amazing.id love to go back
Taking naked shits?Getting married in Vegas?Playing Xbox all day?Could you get any classier?
  • Downvote 1

• 7 months later...

Mirage is great, check out BLT Burger and the Carnegie Deli inside, absolutely heavensent for late night buzzed munch

Might be worth getting bottle service at the clubs for a stag madness. It's expensive (esp if you're in a big group) but you skip the lines, get your table all night and the bouncers shepherd chicks over towards you

Make sure you go XS at the Wynn