could u guess what someone looks like

Hank Moody

i have images of people in forums this one and others just by the things they say and how they come acrossi once put it to the test, i thought a girl in a funky forum would look like28717588.jpgbut when i bucked her she looked like (on the right)dsci0003q.jpgnot too far off!!!do u think u could guess wat a viper who aint shown there face would look like ???

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
i was completely wrong about both necksta and tom huddlestoneso it doesnt look like it
wat did u picture them as up pic as close as u can finf???
Thought necksta was black and huddlestone was whitesoooo..

i knew what titan looked like beforeBut he looked better in personI imagin grey fox to look like a nicer version of lewis hamilton or aaron lennonFrench montana to look like max b Wavant to look like mekih pheifer (sp?)Black ant to look like tyrese Angelo to look like juelz And Cipher to look like kalashnekoff or shyne these are all fantasies by the way

i knew what titan looked like beforeBut he looked better in personI imagin grey fox to look like a nicer version of lewis hamilton or aaron lennonFrench montana to look like max b Wavant to look like mekih pheifer (sp?)Black ant to look like tyrese Angelo to look like juelz And Cipher to look like kalashnekoff or shyne these are all fantasies by the way
:lol: