White lads

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that dude you posted yesterday also your "cousin".
i edited it to add the black boy with freckles aint my cousin hes a friend, a very good friend and he aint stressing about it so why are you? lol @ ur use of "cousins" There mothers are my mothers sisters so yes that makes them first cousins you twat, or didnt you realise tha in reali life people have relatives none of this we grew up together so hes ma cousin sh*t happening over here bitch!

The "comfortable in their sexuality" joke is the most played out bullshit justification for acting like a prat.I cannot respect anyone who acts like a tool.It's nothing to do with knowing how to have fun.It's the difference between being funny, and being a clown.
You keep telling your self thatBeing funny is being able to clown around and not take sh*t too seriouslyYou people contradict your self.
YesNot dressing up like a girl, wearing pink tight jeans, and acting like a complete faggot.That's insecure attention seeking.
init, especially in the street

i edited it to add the black boy with freckles aint my cousin hes a friend, a very good friend and he aint stressing about it so why are you? lol @ ur use of "cousins" There mothers are my mothers sisters so yes that makes them first cousins you twat, or didnt you realise tha in reali life people have relatives none of this we grew up together so hes ma cousin sh*t happening over here bitch!
Bitch yano. sh*t. Ru gonna do this to me now?
had my nails dug into his throat Hospital and stiches was him!I'm calm, but when i loose my temper i see red........ And its never my blood!
Quivers

that fool aint blacki see wat u tried to dohes just a product of his environment

Bitch yano. sh*t. Ru gonna do this to me now?
had my nails dug into his throat Hospital and stiches was him!I'm calm, but when i loose my temper i see red........ And its never my blood!
Quivers
Im not angry nor am i in any danger of loosing my temper, That sh*t only happens in person. So you have no cause to be concerned as long as u keep ur mouth in check if u do ever come across me.P.S Don't walk behind my horse he kicks he also will go backwards to kick out if someone is too close, He has been known to strike with his front feet too. So allround just be cautious.

that fool aint blacki see wat u tried to dohes just a product of his environment
Lol the boy in the photo i posted yesterday is black his mum and dad are both from barbados and both black. Therefore he is black. The boys i posted today are 17/18 mixed race mothers spanish fathers black americanos.But here we go with the race issue thing.

I would never do some of this d*ck grabbing stuff or any of that but I have left someone on a lamp post in their boxers.I don't think you even have an arguement though when numerous videos have popped up of black guys stripping oher black guys to boy them off.

Remember 1 time I was a house party, some guy drank too much and fell asleep and 1 guy just pulled his ting out and started d*ck slapping him...Never understood why they act like this but like someone said its a culture thing they find these things funny but other people find it gay
lmao...allow that

Im not angry nor am i in any danger of loosing my temper, That sh*t only happens in person. So you have no cause to be concerned as long as u keep ur mouth in check if u do ever come across me.P.S Don't walk behind my horse he kicks he also will go backwards to kick out if someone is too close, He has been known to strike with his front feet too. So allround just be cautious.
52476043.jpg

I would never do some of this d*ck grabbing stuff or any of that but I have left someone on a lamp post in their boxers.I don't think you even have an arguement though when numerous videos have popped up of black guys stripping oher black guys to boy them off.
I can also say i do not condone this what so everbut then doing something to degrade someone and doing something because they think its funny to do as banter are 2 different things.

I Dont mind the odd gay jokeActually funny sumtimesmy goonies do it all the timejus not down for none of the grabbin, tryna get man naked, drawin on mans face kinda thingdas not knowing how to be on the reciving end of a jokedas called GETTIN MUGGED OFFcah man will only do that to u if they think ur a mug

frm my experience with theese type of white guys is they have this unique u see what u get type of personality- no pretenceno front.....just straight up fun loving jokers, nothing wrong with it at all....its weird at first i agree bt when u get to kno there jokin and its all fun, theres nothing to it tbh, nothin sexual at all......i mean banter, not no drawin on faces malarky

I can also say i do not condone this what so everbut then doing something to degrade someone and doing something because they think its funny to do as banter are 2 different things.
theyre both gay no matter how you look at it

This is what I'm saying, don't even try the different situation either. They're different extreme's but both gay.

This is what I'm saying, don't even try the different situation either. They're different extreme's but both gay.
as i said... i dont condone... i think they're both homo and i woudlnt do eitherbut doing it because they think its entertainment is worse than doing it to humiliate...