White lads

Bruno Di Gradi

kilts are a traddition from back in the highlanders u dnt wanna go there thats why da english cavelery were scared of the highlanders cause the hunted and faught ruthless. Plus its very sexy and smart strong man with the whole outfit on. stop hating cos u aint got the balls to carry it off.
just saying i'v seen drunk scots exposing themselves to each other slappin each others bare arses etc. infact scots are probably the worst offenders.
Have never seen this tbh.Have seen pissed up English women trying to peek up Scots' kilts, but no gay antics going on.
Exactly apposed to the irish who practically snog one another upon greetings?
I wouldnt know about that, ask No sunshine.
I speak from experience of going to Southern Ireland on a regular basis.
dont doubt that,..going south and all.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a 'lads' thingIts a well known thing, young black guys (mixed, whatever) are not as 'secure' about such things - not neccesarily not secure about THEIR sexuality, but insecure as being seen as gay or anything like that as a JOKE.For example, was with some football matesMate 1: what are you doing weekend?Me: nothing much, jus chillin reallyMate 1: So your not doing anything then?Mate 3: f*ckin hell do you want to go out with him or something?Mate 1: Well you never know *feeble laughs from everyone*Doubt anyone black would make that joke, it doesn't make anyone gay...especially not me :D its just a jokeWhite males seem a lot more at ease with taking the piss out of themselves whether it be about looks, intelligence, gayness or w/eWhere as younger black guys are too concerned with appearing a certain way, not all but mostSame was what happened with Alex tbh, it was just 'laddish' behaviour, at the time it was amusing I spose and a good topic for vip2but when people be seriously calling him gay I'm like :/get a gripDisclaimer: The above exchange was entirely dramatised and never took place.

Its a 'lads' thingIts a well known thing, young black guys (mixed, whatever) are not as 'secure' about such things - not neccesarily not secure about THEIR sexuality, but insecure as being seen as gay or anything like that as a JOKE.For example, was with some football matesMate 1: what are you doing weekend?Me: nothing much, jus chillin reallyMate 1: So your not doing anything then?Mate 3: f*ckin hell do you want to go out with him or something?Mate 1: Well you never know *feeble laughs from everyone*Doubt anyone black would make that joke, it doesn't make anyone gay...especially not me :D its just a jokeWhite males seem a lot more at ease with taking the piss out of themselves whether it be about looks, intelligence, gayness or w/eWhere as younger black guys are too concerned with appearing a certain way, not all but mostSame was what happened with Alex tbh, it was just 'laddish' behaviour, at the time it was amusing I spose and a good topic for vip2but when people be seriously calling him gay I'm like :/get a gripDisclaimer: The above exchange was entirely dramatised and never took place.
thats anything. i dont care about chattin sh*t or gay jokes aslong as its not physical.

thats anything. i dont care about chattin sh*t or gay jokes aslong as its not physical.
get mei see these man grabbing bums and balls and shitdat nuh run

:D Hahaha :D I can't help if thats how they get down! U?It aint anything, the french, spanish and italians do similar thing. When my dad greats its a firm shake of the hand Dont come to close! LOL Bless himFrench, Spanish, Italians etc we all have our own ways of greeting one another it doesn't mean anything.
oi man that is a dirty stereotype created by the evil powers that be.. we (and i'm assuming portuguese are included in your generalisation of south-western europeans) don't do all that kissing each others cheeks when we greet each other.. well maybe french do, but they're different.

How can this girl just be brazenly baiting up peoples existences on vip2 like she's the conductor of their lives or something, did it to some other dude on here yesterday.
:D
get mei see these man grabbing bums and balls and shitdat nuh run
certain guys in 6frm act in this plain face inducing manner/@ thread starter u are generalizing, i'm white and do not condone any physical gay jokes, when i witness i'm mostly left like :D

There was a study that said how all white males are born with a defect that makes them all homosexuals. But as they get older 70% of white males loose thoose brain defects. . .
out of interest, was this study conducted by Louis Farrakhan
:D

:D Hahaha :D I can't help if thats how they get down! U?It aint anything, the french, spanish and italians do similar thing. When my dad greats its a firm shake of the hand Dont come to close! LOL Bless himFrench, Spanish, Italians etc we all have our own ways of greeting one another it doesn't mean anything.
oi man that is a dirty stereotype created by the evil powers that be.. we (and i'm assuming portuguese are included in your generalisation of south-western europeans) don't do all that kissing each others cheeks when we greet each other.. well maybe french do, but they're different.
The catalans in Spain do kissing on the cheeks one on each cheek and the italians do a similar form of greeting about each side but no contact kisses. Im not being derogative about it some of my family are Italian and every time i go to Italy its that way of greeting, and i do alot of work with the catalans in spain so i see that culture everytime im out there. Tradition is traddition.

Your knowledge is enviable..On topic, quite a few of my friends are like this, dressing up as women at fancy dress parties etc. Its funny and for a laugh, but its definitely something I wouldnt do.

The odd gay joke can be quite funny but it's not about all the weird behaviour, and it's normally posh uni types, or football and rugby teams, dressing up like faries and gettin their nobs out. And it's not just they gay stuff, but everything's over the top, robbing people's garden furniture or puttin traffic cones on their heads, some ppl just can't handle their drink and think u have to be bare outrageous to have a good time.

'The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities' - Che GuevaraBlack people care far too much about their image to really get the white sense of humour. Hence why they will quite happily live in a council house but spend all their money on expensive clothes.Tom huddlestones picture is a prime example, black people rarely smile in photos but rather try to look hard to boost their image, im guessing because you think it will show 'weakness'. White people and bounties dont have this problem and the sense of humour stems from this, the average joe really doesnt give a sh*t if his behaviour makes him 'homo' amongst the black community. banter is banter and if you dont understand it then its your loss

'The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities' - Che GuevaraBlack people care far too much about their image to really get the white sense of humour. Hence why they will quite happily live in a council house but spend all their money on expensive clothes.Tom huddlestones picture is a prime example, black people rarely smile in photos but rather try to look hard to boost their image, im guessing because you think it will show 'weakness'. White people and bounties dont have this problem and the sense of humour stems from this, the average joe really doesnt give a sh*t if his behaviour makes him 'homo' amongst the black community. banter is banter and if you dont understand it then its your loss
Lol.. tryna look hard? you joker. Listen i'm quite a laid back person and if anything i'm definitely the joker of the pack.I dont spend my money frivolously on "clothes" and "jewellery" etc. I know the value of a £. Yes I do like to have nice things, but who doesn't? but it's not my main priority.I think within the other ethnic communities homosexuality is frowned upon much more than it is in the white community. If anything the white community *the english ones* see it as an acceptable lifestyle. I know for a fact in Ireland they will frown upon it... mainly because of the strong catholic beliefs *lets not get into priests doing pedo sh*t either*. Because homosexuality has been shoved in our faces so much in this country *no homo* as well as america it's become somewhat acceptable. But for people like me whos parents/grandparents were not born in this country and helped raise you, would let you know that its wrong and shouldnt even act like that in a jokey manor. It's not something respectable.For me acting gay is the same as acting racist. There's a line.... don't cross it.

Lol.. tryna look hard? you joker. Listen i'm quite a laid back person and if anything i'm definitely the joker of the pack.I dont spend my money frivolously on "clothes" and "jewellery" etc. I know the value of a £. Yes I do like to have nice things, but who doesn't? but it's not my main priority.I think within the other ethnic communities homosexuality is frowned upon much more than it is in the white community. If anything the white community *the english ones* see it as an acceptable lifestyle. I know for a fact in Ireland they will frown upon it... mainly because of the strong catholic beliefs *lets not get into priests doing pedo sh*t either*. Because homosexuality has been shoved in our faces so much in this country *no homo* as well as america it's become somewhat acceptable. But for people like me whos parents/grandparents were not born in this country and helped raise you, would let you know that its wrong and shouldnt even act like that in a jokey manor. It's not something respectable.For me acting gay is the same as acting racist. There's a line.... don't cross it.
you crossed that line when you made this thread im afraid. This whole thread is racist towards white people; im white and i took offence to it. And no i dont go around pinching other guys arses but i dont go about calling everyone homo who does. If you dont have respect other peoples cultures then dont be surprised when others pass judgement on you.